Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s where the bride should be 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
When I first saw this I thought the bride to be was Vicky lol 😂
Remember when her sister married? She took centre stage as bridesmaid then when it back fired claimed she was hiding a drink stain on her sisters dress which was why she was blocking her.

Reactions: 7
She will probably call the kid either wenzels or #gifted.
I'm going for Ana and Elsa to keep the frozen theme going
---
This is what I don’t get. It’s egg freezing, not even freezing embryos. They’d have to go through fertilising the eggs and then implanting them. It’s risky as to if it would even work so WHY are they going through it as a couple who are together and want to spend their lives together? IM SO CONFUSED
She somewhere that their relationship was just new. Christ it's been 4 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So many people thinking she can’t conceive naturally and/or has fertility issues 🙉 wonder if she will tell the truth at some point?
Yes this!

And I just realised that Ercan will prob go ahead with the wedding as he can claim some form of financial support if they divorce and he can walk away quids in. If they have kids he will have her in his life forever which is probably why he says he isn't ready!

Reactions: 13
Yes this!

And I just realised that Ercan will prob go ahead with the wedding as he can claim some form of financial support if they divorce and he can walk away quids in. If they have kids he will have her in his life forever which is probably why he says he isn't ready!
Ah yes good thinking!!

Reactions: 2
What havei missed? Lol
She’s all up on Insta talking about egg retrieval etc whilst people assume she has fertility issues and she’s not correcting them. I feel like last year at some point she defo replied to a comment confirming that this is all so they get to “choose” when to start a family at a later date and that there’s no problem with either of them trying to conceive naturally.
at this point she’s just duping people, some really desperately sad people, for clout.Late 30s is not the time to be bleeping about with this stuff, she’s a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ercan should've realised that being with someone 6 or 7 years older than him would be a biological ticking timebomb. As much as I can't stand her I don't think this is going to the have outcome she is hoping for.

Reactions: 23
She is such a fraud.
All the women who are having to go through this for fertility reasons and she’s doing it because she can’t find a man who wants to settle down with her & have kids (and not correcting people when they assume she has fertility problems).
She leads THEE most unhealthy lifestyle I’ve seen of anyone who plasters their life on insta!
I’ll be shocked if she has any good quality eggs left with the way she’s abused her body with drink & drugs for 20 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Notice how he doesn’t put anything on about ‘the journey’ and she always seems to be on her own… he’s just put up that he’s got a free food intolerance test that’s he’s been excited about wanting to have done for ages… hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's with her for the freebies would he duck want to be tied to her for the rest of his life with a baby well not with her anyway think I've said before he screams to me to be that person to move on pretty quickly and have his new bird preggers within 6 months he must hate vicks at this point surely

Reactions: 19
Notice how he doesn’t put anything on about ‘the journey’ and she always seems to be on her own… he’s just put up that he’s got a free food intolerance test that’s he’s been excited about wanting to have done for ages… hmmm
It's a Vicky intolerance test he should be doing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope it’s not free. They cost a fortune. I had to pay for one for my youngest luckily it’s a different company 😡

Reactions: 5
Will rewrite this for you Vicky….silly putting haribos and maoms when you meant booze and coke
Also not sure a couple of overpriced juices are going to help your little eggs now, surely she’d know she should have started the health kick a long long time ago.
the amount of sugar that will be in that bottle is not far off the 'haribos and maoms' silly witch

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.