Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but if I was 35 and my partner said he wasn't ready for kids then I would have to move on. I know there's a big age gap between them but let's face it, is anyone ever ready for kids? I thought I was until my child got here and I was like what do I do? I feel knackered constantly and I'm not 30 yet. I can't even begin to imagine the level of exhaustion at 37/38/39 all because my partner wasn't ready. I wish I had my child younger so I'd have all this time at the other end.

Reactions: 27
I hope it’s not free. They cost a fortune. I had to pay for one for my youngest luckily it’s a different company 😡
I know, I’ve been wanting to do one too. It probs was free as he never declares things as an ad or gifted when we know he gets them via VP

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The thing is Ercan has spoken before about wanting a big family as he comes from a big family himself. If he sees Vicky as the mother of his kids surely he’d want to get started as soon as possible if he wants say 3? They’d have started ages ago. He does want kids, just not with her she’s just too thick to see it.

Reactions: 28
Jesus man she makes my ears bleed when she speaks to those bloody dogs!

Reactions: 9
The thing is Ercan has spoken before about wanting a big family as he comes from a big family himself. If he sees Vicky as the mother of his kids surely he’d want to get started as soon as possible if he wants say 3? They’d have started ages ago. He does want kids, just not with her she’s just too thick to see it.
If you want a large family then you can't be picky about being ready! Let's face it if you want 3 kids you're probably talking about 6 years worth of trying to get pregnant and pregnancies unless you literally have back to back pregnancies which they probably cant afford due to her career. So given her age even with the egg freezing there is little to no chance of them having a large family unless they are lucky to have multiples via transfer which from my experience lots of clinics won't do anymore.
---
That screaming was so unnecessary. They'd probably only been gone an hour!

Reactions: 10
If you want a large family then you can't be picky about being ready! Let's face it if you want 3 kids you're probably talking about 6 years worth of trying to get pregnant and pregnancies unless you literally have back to back pregnancies which they probably cant afford due to her career. So given her age even with the egg freezing there is little to no chance of them having a large family unless they are lucky to have multiples via transfer which from my experience lots of clinics won't do anymore.
---

That screaming was so unnecessary. They'd probably only been gone an hour!
I think he’s taking her for a ride. I don’t understand what he’s waiting for if children is what he really wants. They’re financially stable, engaged, have a nice house. If he’s not ready now when would he be?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How bloody shameful and cringey that she gets a gifted carpet clean every month
Story of them cleaning outdoor furniture
Even though there’s a post on their grid of them cleaning it in Feb
Why doesn’t she get a bloody cover for it 🤦‍♀️
The absolute state of it such tramps

4C12904D-0F10-435C-B4EF-16D95C13B6FF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
We bring all the cushions in at night during the summer and keep them in the garage over winter, takes 5 mins to pack away! They’re revolting 🤢

Reactions: 24
No wonder she allows the dogs to do as they please. The poor carpet cleaners break their backs to clean up for free once a month for a bit of advertising. I'm both shocked (not sure why!) and disgusted.

Reactions: 15
No wonder she allows the dogs to do as they please. The poor carpet cleaners break their backs to clean up for free once a month for a bit of advertising. I'm both shocked (not sure why!) and disgusted.
I mean how much would it cost to pay them? They need their heads testing.

Reactions: 3
That free cleaning she begs for would cost a few hundred quid easily. Especially with sofas thrown in too. Greedy grabby little skank. Small businesses need paying, not freeloading millionaires who can easily afford to pay. She is appalling.

Reactions: 15
He really isn't arsed about it all. Defo stays .with her to milk her she is a nob her chance of having a family Is slipping away she a fool.
He's with her for the freebies would he duck want to be tied to her for the rest of his life with a baby well not with her anyway think I've said before he screams to me to be that person to move on pretty quickly and have his new bird preggers within 6 months he must hate vicks at this point surely

She is fertility fine - she’s doing this journey for clout. She’s such a desperate beg. She claims she’s affected by her dad being an alchy but happy to involve him in alcohol involved games, she bangs in about being a tired bear and emosh but she gets fucked up steals the limelight and claims all freebies at all times. New look should be ashamed signing her up, how anyone feels her relevant is shocking. I do wish everyone would see the light and duck her off she’s disgusting

Reactions: 26
I think is my time to unfollow her.....This shrieking bullshit came up on my feed and I genuinely said out loud "duck OFF YOU STUPID bleep" . It is my time......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.