Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How it possible for this wench to have more followers than the rolling stones ronnie wood a massive band that's been going years and years .

Reactions: 8
How it possible for this wench to have more followers than the rolling stones ronnie wood a massive band that's been going years and years .
Like Mrs Hinch she’s clearly bought her followers. She only has 8k likes on a couple of her posts and the others have likes hidden. So for 5 million followers it’s obvious a large amount of her ‘followers’ are bots.

Reactions: 9
Why did she say “he’s still learning he’s a baby”? What he’s learning that he can snatch off you and get the biscuit you dumbass.

Does she understand you’re meant to train dogs whilst they’re young as it’s easier to stop those habits forming instead of breaking ones that are there?

my dog gets overexcited about treats and sometimes will still go to snatch so guess what? HE DOESN’T. GET. THE. TREAT.
(Until he can then approach my hand slowly and gently and then he can have it)
it’s not rocket science. And are we actually now just in a world where you can’t even speak the truth to something an influencer posts online without being doxxed and called a troll?

ETA - Milo was even worse and he’s not a baby so what’s her excuse for that??

Reactions: 10
Christ she seems off her tits on her last story! It's a high street mediocre shop Vicky it's not Givenchy. I can't roll my.eyes back far enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After talking about Italy and where she (and Aircon of course) want to get wed, she's feeling really emotional and grateful and needs to be careful what she says. Bet she's just heard her that all her blaggin has paid off and been gifted an Italian/Sicilian wedding venue :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 15
After talking about Italy and where she (and Aircon of course) want to get wed, she's feeling really emotional and grateful and needs to be careful what she says. Bet she's just heard her that all her blaggin has paid off and been gifted an Italian/Sicilian wedding venue :mad:
'Air con' 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never commented on this thread before but had to come and search it out after watching her stories about her new look collection launch…wtf is with her accent!? She sounded a bit mental😂.

Also found it funny on that clip regarding people bringing up her shagging on telly and trolling her over her past…I don’t think that’s what people dislike her for at all tbh, she was really nasty on Geordie shore and also didn’t she attack somebody in a nightclub once? Pretty sure that’s why people think she’s a dick not cause she had a quickie on tv. She says she’s owned up to her mistakes but as far as I’m aware she has never acknowledged what a bully she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh.I bet that's what it is.Smug cow.

Reactions: 5
I agree
Why did she say “he’s still learning he’s a baby”? What he’s learning that he can snatch off you and get the biscuit you dumbass.

Does she understand you’re meant to train dogs whilst they’re young as it’s easier to stop those habits forming instead of breaking ones that are there?

my dog gets overexcited about treats and sometimes will still go to snatch so guess what? HE DOESN’T. GET. THE. TREAT.
(Until he can then approach my hand slowly and gently and then he can have it)
it’s not rocket science. And are we actually now just in a world where you can’t even speak the truth to something an influencer posts online without being doxxed and called a troll?

ETA - Milo was even worse and he’s not a baby so what’s her excuse for that??
I got my pug at 6 months old he came with a load of issues would ripe your hand of for food he was re trained now he is so well-behaved still as a little mad moment's he is 2 yet. She a a thicko they'll rule that home and its all her doing she a lazy cow sends him else were to get training and then doesn't follow she undoes all the trainers hard work thick cow.
---
It
Like Mrs Hinch she’s clearly bought her followers. She only has 8k likes on a couple of her posts and the others have likes hidden. So for 5 million followers it’s obvious a large amount of her ‘followers’ are bots.
So wrong on every level how it's even allowed it's blatant lies then isn't it should not be allowed how do you know likes are hidden I can't figure it out ?

Reactions: 3
I agree
I got my pug at 6 months old he came with a load of issues would ripe your hand of for food he was re trained now he is so well-behaved still as a little mad moment's he is 2 yet. She a a thicko they'll rule that home and its all her doing she a lazy cow sends him else were to get training and then doesn't follow she undoes all the trainers hard work thick cow.
---
It
So wrong on every level how it's even allowed it's blatant lies then isn't it should not be allowed how do you know likes are hidden I can't figure it out ?
If you look at her 4th and 6th post on Instagram they don’t show the total number of likes but say “liked by (name) and others”. I think some people in the public eye do this when they aren’t happy with the amount of likes the post has

She’s acting like this new show she’s just finished filming is all hush hush, but how is it the sun know about it? Just another reality show…I thought you wanted to do more serious context tricky Vicky?

• Haha
'You need to stay out of other people's business'. Vicky, you gurning bleep, you make it your life's worth to show every fart and period so you cannot expect people not to comment - good and bad. If they didn't you wouldn't be able to beg and grift 24/7. Also, your skin is bleeping terrible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have absolutely 0 problems with her having sex on tv, it’s not what I would do but she wasn’t be the first and she certainly won’t be the last.
My problem with her is that she’s so nasty, she’s horrible to everyone including the man she lives with. She’s everything a woman shouldn’t be

Reactions: 22
So she’s up North again (we don’t want her btw) and Aircon is on his own again… she’s been ‘working away’ for two weeks and she’s up here… back home for one night… maybe he’s glad to get rid of her for a bit…

So just about three weeks ago when she had her last period… is this normal (I’m on the pill so don’t have them…)
I’m 40 in a few weeks and mine are starting to arrive every 21-25days (were 28days on the button) but in my family the ladies all seem to have started to go into menopause around this age so I’m just putting it down to that. However, I’d bet Vicky isn’t having periods all the times she says, it’ll be purely for content or as an excuse for her acting more if a bleep that usual! Either that or she has some gynae issues but if she did I’d imagine you’d be looking to resolve those before undertaking the egg retrieval process etc?

Reactions: 6
Surely no clinic would go ahead with egg retrieval until they had found out the cause for her cycle being so up the wall and providing treatment for that first. Just doesn't make any sense.

So she’s up North again (we don’t want her btw) and Aircon is on his own again… she’s been ‘working away’ for two weeks and she’s up here… back home for one night… maybe he’s glad to get rid of her for a bit…
I hope that florist that sent her those flowers were paid for them otherwise I'm never using them again (and I've been using them since they did my wedding flowers back in the Dark Ages 😂 ) I know there's no #ad, #gifted whatever but since when did that stop wor Vicky?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.