Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post of her dog eating her knickers is disgusting. I’ve never known a dog do that… as someone said surely they would only do that if there was a strong scent, has she got thrush or something?! Also don’t bleeping leave them around in the first place. Put them in a laundry basket you dirty witch

Reactions: 16
I know one is TikTok but she’s shared that video twice in her stories clearly desperate for attention. I can’t believe the comments on her reel some are so sad but they truly believe she has fertility issues.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.