Vicky Pattison #14 Putting all of her eggs in one basket, by the time Ercans ready, she'll be past it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister got married in Paphos, it's just gorgeous.
Isn’t it just? I live in the states now and I would quite happily jack it all in (trust me I would I actually despise being here but my husband has a well paid job here compared to the UK) to go back there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Isn’t it just? I live in the states now and I would quite happily jack it all in (trust me I would I actually despise being here but my husband has a well paid job here compared to the UK) to go back there.
I'm actually glad that the beautiful island of Cyprus hasn't been tainted by Grabby Vicky.

Reactions: 9
Oh Ercan has been upgraded to My Ercan and Husband to be from being a little prick/twit/bleep/bastard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonder what questions she will ask Ercan on the podcast!
"Why are your legs so little?"
"Will you start to wear shoe platforms like Prince Harry?"
"Did you pick up all the dog tit yet this morning?"
"Shall we name the eggs or the next adopted pup we won't be able to cope with, Wenzels?"

😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would anyone share a photo of themselves leg wide open whilst awaiting a medical procedure?! Sharing photos of her injections daily?! I can’t help but think all of this is simply for her Insta following and engagement and she is loving it. I’ve never known anyone so addicted so social media.
They are in for one hell of a shock if they do have a baby that’s all I can say.

Reactions: 25
Why does she say she can’t believe she’s going to be a wife?!?! She’s been engaged a couple of times already so not that hard to believe… do we think as they’re still hunting for a wedding venue (she didn’t say they had it) that the ‘wedding’ is still going to be a couple of years at least by the time they have availability and she’s not going to want to have kids before the wedding I would imagine so she’ll be nigh on 40 if this ridiculous wedding and embryo planting does go ahead… delaying tactics to keep them somewhat relevant and then boom, off Aircon pops out of her life

Reactions: 17
Why does she say she can’t believe she’s going to be a wife?!?! She’s been engaged a couple of times already so not that hard to believe… do we think as they’re still hunting for a wedding venue (she didn’t say they had it) that the ‘wedding’ is still going to be a couple of years at least by the time they have availability and she’s not going to want to have kids before the wedding I would imagine so she’ll be nigh on 40 if this ridiculous wedding and embryo planting does go ahead… delaying tactics to keep them somewhat relevant and then boom, off Aircon pops out of her life
Ercans 29, so when they inevitably split up in about 3 years he’ll be the perfect age to start the family he really wants with the person he actually wants to be with 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
F**k off Vicky.
Our family have been having a crap time and I get teary (cos yes someone died!) but I’d never ever consider grabbing my phone for a selfie to show my 5 million bots followers. Get a grip you silly cow. Where is her management to rein her in?

80DF6770-A90A-4DB8-8428-B51EB39A4054.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t be even a tiny bit sympathetic to her. This was her decision, completely self inflicted for no reason. She knew the side effects before going into it.

Reactions: 24
I can’t be even a tiny bit sympathetic to her. This was her decision, completely self inflicted for no reason. She knew the side effects before going into it.
F**k off Vicky.
Our family have been having a crap time and I get teary (cos yes someone died!) but I’d never ever consider grabbing my phone for a selfie to show my 5 million bots followers. Get a grip you silly cow. Where is her management to rein her in?

View attachment 2111685
Totally agree with you all. It’s all for the gram and look at Airhead in the background. Clearly no sympathy there from him so she posts her stupid face yet again.
91F2FF6B-1353-4774-9F56-39A1B49BDC91.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Totally agree with you all. It’s all for the gram and look at Airhead in the background. Clearly no sympathy there from him so she posts her stupid face yet again.View attachment 2111706
Didn’t see him in the background. Sad people they both are if it’s all for social media. I seriously would have sympathy if she did have fertility issues (my sister did and struggled to conceive) but she doesn’t and even worse, she let’s her followers believe she does. As she did with the alcohol addiction she’s doing the same with conceiving and it’s all wrong. She should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
F**k off Vicky.

View attachment 2111685
Not this ugly crying face AGAIN :mad: just piss off Vicky

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I feel exactly like that, if this was someone in the public eye who had to have IVF I’d applaud them as I do think it could help women going through it but she’s not being open about her reasons.
She wants all the attention and sympathy without any transparency and that’s not right

Reactions: 15
Why is she pretending she's so happy going through with the egg freezing? The photos tell a different story. You can tell by her eyes the smiles are fake. Unlike the photos and stories advertising gifted sausage rolls etc where she is genuinely buzzing 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that Freezing of her stomach for a tiny injection no need is she serious she is a joke ..i self injection every week for my rhematiod disese no need for that carry on. Bore off making things a big massive issue . She as no shame legs wide open on show for gram. Not being honest whys she is doing it is the worst crime of it all making out she as fertility issue is vile why can't she add on her post it's about delaying having a family but no as all them poor woman who went through a traumatic time believing her tit she is vile to the core.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.