Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any bets if she paid for the dog trainer? ETA how many times do we have to see her sitting on the toilet? woman

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why are we tortured with photos of her taking a tit . she blocked me a few days ago because I said no one as spare cash for hoilday with whats going on in the current climate. No one can have a say on her sm bleep face .

Yea I agree that amount of poop isn't normal must be feeding her dogs a load of crap
She must be feeding them some amount of crap for Max to have pooped that much on one walk, that's not normal. I think a lot of people often get a second dog thinking it won't be THAT different to having one. Newsflash - it is. Especially when it comes to big, bouncy (untrained) labradors.
[/Q

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ffs is this absolutely necessary 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
How she can say she keeps it real when this is her actual face. Then we get the ridiculous facetuned pics. Please stop it Vicky, and while you're at it please also stop your stuuuuuupid bleeping dog voice😳😳😳😳
Hello receding hairline is that you

Reactions: 5
Ah she's put her back out. Me heart pumps piss for her. DISCLAIMER. I have utmost sympathy with anyone with back problems but not her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get more and more annoyed each time she shows her untrained Labs, then does a sly little dig post showing off a dog ‘trainer’.
How lazy do you have to be? Surely you research the breed you want, research what training you want to do and put in the work to do it yourself? Or do I just live in the real world…

Reactions: 10
Ffs is this absolutely necessary 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
How she can say she keeps it real when this is her actual face. Then we get the ridiculous facetuned pics. Please stop it Vicky, and while you're at it please also stop your stuuuuuupid bleeping dog voice😳😳😳😳
OMG, as a woman you always come last... She’s actually going to be unbearable if she ever does become a Mam... she’s sitting getting her make up done with a fridge full of grifted food but lets all just remember she’s pre-menstrual and ALWAYS comes last....

oh and do as I say, not as I do and be kind 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That reel about getting the 2nd dog!?!?!? I know it's meant to be a piss take but ercan just appears pussy whipped good and proper! She's so disrespectful to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Awk Pattisons pre menstrual again
Lmao. Maybe she's being existential, while we have periods regularly aren't we all permanently pre-menstrual? Like the Gremlins paradox, you shouldn't feed them after midnight, but technically isn't it ALWAYS after midnight?. My god, the woman is a prophet!

Nah, I'm just pissing about, she's run out of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Here we go.Another sermon length post about body positivity and accepting yourself,just to promote some wellness retreat she's hosting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The story with the dad that meets his daughter off the train where she writes that it’s aircan as a daddy, screams I WANT A BABY! Who is she kidding with her saying she isn’t ready 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such an insufferable bleep
Seriously, how many more times are we going to have to look at these same 3 images side by side with the same old utter drivel about being body positive? She has run out of content and just recycling at this point. As soon as I saw it, I rolled my eyes before I even looked at the narrative. Didn't bother reading that because I get bored after the first line of the essay.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Here we go.Another sermon length post about body positivity and accepting yourself,just to promote some wellness retreat she's hosting.
Who’s taking one for the team and attending? 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.