Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just projectile vomits the same crap over and over with the same tired photos!!
Such pure unadulterated shite!! She’s like a broken record🥱 You just know ‘the now’ pic is heavily filtered / photoshopped. And I bet she loved being as skinny as the middle pic!

Reactions: 7
Such pure unadulterated shite!! She’s like a broken record🥱 You just know ‘the now’ pic is heavily filtered / photoshopped. And I bet she loved being as skinny as the middle pic!
I think the skinny picture is also edited to be honest. There’s only maybe 2-3 images I’ve seen where she looks like a bobble head and is noticeably skinnier than she is now. These are just a few pics from 2014 and I think the only real difference is she’s less toned and has had more work done (boobs, face etc).

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She loves being skinnier, she's so obvious. She goes on about body positivity but she'd be raging if she packed any weight on again. She loves the subtle brag of being able to put 'I'm in a size 8' on try on photos. She's a massive whopper of a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She loves being skinnier, she's so obvious. She goes on about body positivity but she'd be raging if she packed any weight on again. She loves the subtle brag of being able to put 'I'm in a size 8' on try on photos. She's a massive whopper of a bleep
bleep is just the most appropriate description of Vicky🤌 Baffled how she’s managed to stretch out a ‘career’ in the public eye for as long as she has when she is a truly awful person with no redeemable qualities.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cringed at that video of her talking to her niece it was SO sickly false and the childlike voice
Every other word.. yes baby…yea gorgeous.. yes baby

Reactions: 9
Oh no….

she’s saying that her family are having to help her these next two weeks…. This must be when she’s getting her ‘treatment’. So airhead can’t look after her? Don’t tell me he’s actually at work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no….

she’s saying that her family are having to help her these next two weeks…. This must be when she’s getting her ‘treatment’. So airhead can’t look after her? Don’t tell me he’s actually at work!!!

Air Can doesn't want any part of this,you can just tell he going along with it very reluctantly.

Reactions: 11
I'd run a mile if I saw Vicky and those two feral mutts come anywhere near me and my dog! (If I hadva dog that is)

Erm if her dad is at the house, why is she in the bath with the door wide open? Maybe I’m being a prude, but I wouldn’t have a bath with the door wide open with my dad there. Little bit awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s the going to the toilet with the door open too, just close it and if they whine outside, let them.
I like how the stranger handled the pup jumping up.

Reactions: 11
Dis anyone notice the puppy jumping all over the stranger in the clip?
Yes just seen it! She’s so busy filming she can’t even be arsed disciplining her own dog 😡 drives me wild. What if he jumps on a child? Or someone who’s afraid of dogs? Or someone who’s walking a protective dog? Don’t have a dog if you can’t train it properly 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.