Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her fertility treatment for the life of me.

“She’s engaged to the love of her life, they are financially stable, have a forever home and would like children together.” Put in quote marks because this is the image she portrays. So why not try naturally before going through incredibly invasive treatment? Somethings fishy about the whole thing. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand her fertility treatment for the life of me.

“She’s engaged to the love of her life, they are financially stable, have a forever home and would like children together.” Put in quote marks because this is the image she portrays. So why not try naturally before going through incredibly invasive treatment? Somethings fishy about the whole thing. I just don’t get it
Agree but according to her he said he's not ready. Not sure what he's not ready for as he does absolutely nothing except live off her!!

Reactions: 7
Agree but according to her he said he's not ready. Not sure what he's not ready for as he does absolutely nothing except live off her!!
He's a bleeping wet wipe isn't he? I'd have told him to duck off ages ago.

Reactions: 9
He's a bleeping wet wipe isn't he? I'd have told him to duck off ages ago.
For me it feels a bit abusive, strong word I know!. He says he doesn't want kids (fair enough) but she does and therefore they're effectively doing IVF to suit him. All the responsibility and pressure is on her. To make it worse they're having embryos created so it might be pointless for her if their relationship fails. At least if she stored her eggs she can have a baby with someone else or a sperm donor.

Reactions: 10
For me it feels a bit abusive, strong word I know!. He says he doesn't want kids (fair enough) but she does and therefore they're effectively doing IVF to suit him. All the responsibility and pressure is on her. To make it worse they're having embryos created so it might be pointless for her if their relationship fails. At least if she stored her eggs she can have a baby with someone else or a sperm donor.
But then we can say the way she speaks to him/about him and the way she says he's a turkish twit/a bleep etc can be seen as abusive so seems they're as bad as each other hes purely there for freebies theres no way he wants a baby in mix

Reactions: 13
But then we can say the way she speaks to him/about him and the way she says he's a turkish twit/a bleep etc can be seen as abusive so seems they're as bad as each other hes purely there for freebies theres no way he wants a baby in mix
Agree. Can't really blame him trying to get his own back but you'd think she'd be a bit less stupid after all her failed engagements

Reactions: 6
Agree. Can't really blame him trying to get his own back but you'd think she'd be a bit less stupid after all her failed engagements
Seems she will never learn think shes silly she dosent need no manchild like aircan to have a child

• Heart
I find it laughable she’s doing this wellness camp in Somerset this year. The piece brags about how she knows how to look after herself because she’s a trained PT! If that’s the case, why doesn’t she just train herself instead of having people round to do it? And why does she have such tit form?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Aircan also seems like the type to not want anything like marriage or kids with say vicky but say if they ever broke up and he got someone new they'd be married off with first kid on way 6 months later

Reactions: 33
Aircan also seems like the type to not want anything like marriage or kids with say vicky but say if they ever broke up and he got someone new they'd be married off with first kid on way 6 months later
Agree! It's a really weird dynamic because why did he propose? Was it her pushing? I know he's on a touch riding her coat tails and doing nothing but he doesn't seem that into her

Reactions: 8
Agree! It's a really weird dynamic because why did he propose? Was it her pushing? I know he's on a touch riding her coat tails and doing nothing but he doesn't seem that into her
Yeah I definitely don’t think he’s that into her, more so the lifestyle, freebies etc. I’ve said it before - I will be shocked if these two actually make it down the aisle. Oh and she definitely was the one pushing for 💍I’d say she’ll be desperate that this won’t be her 3rd failed engagement.

Reactions: 9
It’s weird cos as gross as Vicky is I bet she could find an average maybe older bloke who would give her kids very easily…

It’s weird cos as gross as Vicky is I bet she could find an average maybe older bloke who would give her kids very easily…
But he might have some balls and say no to the kids being on social media and object to her calling him a c*nt then that's her main source of income gone!

Definitely her pushing wasn't it rumoured that she gave him an ultimatum

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs filming something for “Lorraine”.. prob to do with the egg retrieval / IVF. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s doing this in part purely for content - I know she had said she wants kids, just not yet, but still think she’s using this angle to try & get exposure in the media. I wouldn’t put anything past this cretin. Pisses me off when she goes on about her anxiety- funny it’s usually after a night on the swal (or god knows what else).

Agreed! The reason why most people say they aren’t ready is because of financial reasons or they haven’t met the right person. If you have no money worries and are with the love of your life what are you waiting for? 🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.