Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting so she isn't going to comply with the adoption agreement from the Dog Trust to castrate Milo

Reactions: 8
#14 Aircan dosent want no babies just happy with his meal ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Engagement no 4 can’t be arsed moving her shite off the floor she loves showing us her nasty crusty big toe!

I can’t fit in the frozen eggs and the new puppy - sure someone will do a better job with a new title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
#14 Milo gets to keep his balls which is more than we can say about Ercan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vicky froze her eggs, milo kept his balls, aircan the airhead has eff all.

Thread title suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she seriously rolled out of bed, to lie on the sofa whilst the dog walker takes the dog out? Lazy fucker

Reactions: 9
Has she seriously rolled out of bed, to lie on the sofa whilst the dog walker takes the dog out? Lazy fucker
She is the laziest mofo going! And will no doubt be on later to stress to us all how she’s had such a long day!

Reactions: 7
Haha I’ll have to let my sister know who somehow works 37.5hrs a week and manages to get in a walk before and after work with her two springers. Vicky is just the epitome of lazy fucker, is she gonna farm out baby changes and feeds if she does get pregnant 😂

Reactions: 9
Haha I’ll have to let my sister know who somehow works 37.5hrs a week and manages to get in a walk before and after work with her two springers. Vicky is just the epitome of lazy fucker, is she gonna farm out baby changes and feeds if she does get pregnant 😂
Me thinks Mammy Patto will be a live in nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:Sir Milo's about to be nut less.Air Can is totally gutless.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s literally said she’s contractually obliged to get the dog castrated, and in the same post has said “but I’m not sure I’m going to”. Dogs trust need to turn up to her door and take the dog away. It’s not a choice, you daft twit. It was part of the agreement. I’ve also heard a lot of people chatting about dogs “losing their mojo” after castration like she says, has anyone actually experienced this? Or is this just her way of trying to keep him whole so one day she can go “oops! He’s caught a girl, puppy’s on the way” and have yet another pay day?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1952833

I doubt if she would be able to focus on the issues at hand without making it all about her. Was there really no one else who could do justice to this Podcast? I would have listened to it had it had any other presenter.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.