Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs filming something for “Lorraine”.. prob to do with the egg retrieval / IVF. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s doing this in part purely for content - I know she had said she wants kids, just not yet, but still think she’s using this angle to try & get exposure in the media. I wouldn’t put anything past this cretin. Pisses me off when she goes on about her anxiety- funny it’s usually after a night on the swal (or god knows what else).
I would bet money on it being for content - she’s grappling at anything to try and stay relevant - she should try get herself a deal with a good body scrub company because she needs a good wash, manky bint

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs filming something for “Lorraine”.. prob to do with the egg retrieval / IVF. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she’s doing this in part purely for content - I know she had said she wants kids, just not yet, but still think she’s using this angle to try & get exposure in the media. I wouldn’t put anything past this cretin. Pisses me off when she goes on about her anxiety- funny it’s usually after a night on the swal (or god knows what else).
Yep.Only reason she talks about it so much.I totally agree that a big part why she is doing this is for content,she has to keep people interested in order to keep on earning.Reality stars have no problems knocking out kids for content.Happens all the time.

Reactions: 6
I would bet money on it being for content - she’s grappling at anything to try and stay relevant - she should try get herself a deal with a good body scrub company because she needs a good wash, manky bint
Soap and Glory scrub of your life works a treat shifting my fake tan. I think she's just a lazy woman 🤮

Reactions: 7
Awww poor Vicky can't decide which one of her gifted lunches to have. In the real world people are missing meals to make sure their kids are fed. Absolute bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sounds like the dogs are getting on Ercans nerves. I’m sure they wouldn’t if either of them could be arsed to train them properly 🤔

Reactions: 9
She must be feeding them some amount of crap for Max to have pooped that much on one walk, that's not normal. I think a lot of people often get a second dog thinking it won't be THAT different to having one. Newsflash - it is. Especially when it comes to big, bouncy (untrained) labradors.

Reactions: 9
My MIL has 3 Labs (mother, son and daughter) and they are hard work just for an hours visit. They need a lot of exercise as they sadly run to fat easily but I guess it’s more fun to let them stand on worksurfaces and not train them, especially if you’ve got the wedding of the decade to grift!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Pre menstrual? Again? Christ I can't wait for the mood swings when she starts the egg retrieval process. Also whilst I'm on one. Why doesn't she pick up after that dog every day?

Reactions: 5
Sounds like the dogs are getting on Ercans nerves. I’m sure they wouldn’t if either of them could be arsed to train them properly 🤔
I used to walk my sister's former MIL's black lab. He was an absolute dream as he had originally trained to be a guide dog but couldn't as he had a skin condition (no good having a guide dog stopping every 5 mins scratching) never pulled the lead, went for other dogs and always walked right beside me. She's just far too lazy to put any effort in at all. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have dogs.

• Heart
Ffs is this absolutely necessary 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
How she can say she keeps it real when this is her actual face. Then we get the ridiculous facetuned pics. Please stop it Vicky, and while you're at it please also stop your stuuuuuupid bleeping dog voice😳😳😳😳
She’s so ugly inside and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m feeling a bit down at the moment & thought I’d have some nostalgia in my life so put Geordie Shore on. Forgot how much of a bellend she was on that and excited to have 13 threads to read up on 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How she can say she keeps it real when this is her actual face. Then we get the ridiculous facetuned pics. Please stop it Vicky, and while you're at it please also stop your stuuuuuupid bleeping dog voice😳😳😳😳
She must be permanently pre menstrual. Whinging about her lot in life while having make up done. Poor you Vicky. Meanwhile I'm counting the hours to payday on Friday, trying not to put the heating on and pulling all kinds of grub out my cupboards and freezer to cobble a dinner together. She's a bleeping prick

Reactions: 21
So I wonder if she got The Haribo Kids cake for free?
Of course she did. She always used a cake company that I had had before, for all of her cakes but they must have started asking for payment so now she begs one from anywhere else.

Thought she loved her cocoa brown tan that she’s been a fan of for years *cough* maybe can’t grift for fake bake spray tans like before seeing she’s now a brand ambassador for cocoa brown. I cannot abide those faces she pulls! 🤬 honestly I don’t know how Ercan sticks her.. all the freebies in the world wouldn’t be enough !

So I wonder if she got The Haribo Kids cake for free?
I clicked on the link I burst out laughing when I seen a haribo cake 😂😂
must be a freebie as the baker is apparently in Stockton on tees which is like a hour away? Don’t know why you’d pick a baker so far away unless it was amazing/freebie
Either way I wouldn’t want to be driving all that way for a cake!

Reactions: 7
She must be feeding them some amount of crap for Max to have pooped that much on one walk, that's not normal. I think a lot of people often get a second dog thinking it won't be THAT different to having one. Newsflash - it is. Especially when it comes to big, bouncy (untrained) labradors.
I’d be willing to bet that’s from her garden not a walk - she probs lets the dogs tit in the garden and doesn’t pick it up for days. If it is from one walk then I’d be worried about her dogs guts, but she doesn’t strike me as the type to pick her dog’s poo up in public.

also, her pre-menstrual (lol, again) post, said something like normal positive posting will resume shortly, errrr what positive posting?! She’s the most negative person on Instagram, always moaning about something.

She literally will not cope being a mother! What self involved twaddle over NOTHING! Good Job Air Can doesn't want kids hey.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.