Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes just seen it! She’s so busy filming she can’t even be arsed disciplining her own dog 😡 drives me wild. What if he jumps on a child? Or someone who’s afraid of dogs? Or someone who’s walking a protective dog? Don’t have a dog if you can’t train it properly 😡
My little girl is exactly that person. She likes dogs, but they make her panic when they’re over excited. She’d be terrified and I’d end up shouting at twit face!

Reactions: 2
Why does she need to be looked after she's a grown up?
because she's going to be a 'emotional little bear' probably and someone's got to go pick up the free sandwiches and put the gifted meals in the fridge for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
because she's going to be a 'emotional little bear' probably and someone's got to go pick up the free sandwiches and put the gifted meals in the fridge for her lol
How silly of me to forget that !

Reactions: 2
Seriously she needs to get a grip the way she is going on about this absolutely unnecessary’fertility’ treatment just because airhead isn’t ready for kids. Putting herself through that is absolutely crazy and no doubt expensive unless it’s being filmed for a docu of course! No time is ever right to have a baby but she is financially secure, has a bloke and family to support her what on earth is the reason to do all this just try for a baby!

Reactions: 25
Surely at nearly 36 her eggs will be past the sell by date for freezing especially? Plus don't they degenerate when they are being defrosted or have I made that up? Anyway it's all for content as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 4
Surely at nearly 36 her eggs will be past the sell by date for freezing especially? Plus don't they degenerate when they are being defrosted or have I made that up? Anyway it's all for content as far as I'm concerned.
She will have had her egg health and viability tested (or should have done) but yes, their quality and likelihood of surviving and being turned into viable embryos is lower than if she was younger. The whole thing will be much more expensive, exhausting and likely to fail than then just going off of contraception and trying to conceive naturally or eventually going through IVF. She’d have to have IVF to have these frozen eggs implanted at some stage anyway so why on earth would she go through this? I think it paints Ercan so badly?!

Reactions: 14
The fact that she wants all this fuss for egg retrieval...she's going to be unbearable if she ever gets pregnant and has to give birth.

Reactions: 16
The fact that she wants all this fuss for egg retrieval...she's going to be unbearable if she ever gets pregnant and has to give birth.
She'll be one of those types who has had the worst pregnancy/labour than anyone, ever. :sick:

Reactions: 17
She'll be one of those types who has had the worst pregnancy/labour than anyone, ever. :sick:
I think its an absolute insult to those who have to have yheir eggs frozen for valid reasons like cancer and chemo. Not for the likes of vicky whose partner is just a wimpy wet wipe wanker .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think its an absolute insult to those who have to have yheir eggs frozen for valid reasons like cancer and chemo. Not for the likes of vicky whose partner is just a wimpy wet wipe wanker .
She's just desperate to not have yet another broken engagement. Fool.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, this bloody woman🤪🤪🤪 another bleeping period😳 doesn't she have one every 2 weeks🤷‍♀️ that's what it seem like, I swear she posted about having her period a few weeks ago🤔

If you've been using that skin and me it's not helping, her skin is sooo bad for a 35 year old. I will eat my hat if she has kids with little Aircan, if and when he does she'll be getting on in terms of having one, she is already to be fair. Also agree it's offensive to those who are struggling to conceive and having IVF that she is freezing eggs when she hasn't even tried naturally, just because Aircan isn't ready.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly, this bloody woman🤪🤪🤪 another bleeping period😳 doesn't she have one every 2 weeks🤷‍♀️ that's what it seem like, I swear she posted about having her period a few weeks ago🤔

If you've been using that skin and me it's not helping, her skin is sooo bad for a 35 year old. I will eat my hat if she has kids with little Aircan, if and when he does she'll be getting on in terms of having one, she is already to be fair. Also agree it's offensive to those who are struggling to conceive and having IVF that she is freezing eggs when she hasn't even tried naturally, just because Aircan isn't ready.
Her skin is dreadful. That's what boozing and ❄ does for the complexion

Reactions: 13
Is her whole act just her sodding periods because this is getting really old and boring now. I get they they’re a literal pain but duck me you don’t need to publicise every cramp to the world. This is so weird and almost a bit pervy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is her whole act just her sodding periods because this is getting really old and boring now. I get they they’re a literal pain but duck me you don’t need to publicise every cramp to the world. This is so weird and almost a bit pervy

Just spat my drink out at the pervy part 🤣🤣 I don't know how it is but I get^ you 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well least icky has influenced me not to take out my implant anytime soon if this is the life I'm gonna lead with 12325 periods a month no ta

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.