Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @annabelle_bronstein for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup: she’s still a massive greedy, Beggy Mitchell

As you were!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks to @annabelle_bronstein for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup: she’s still a massive greedy, Beggy Mitchell

As you were!
And she has periods incase anyone wasn’t sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t forget the crippling anxiety that prevents her from attending events and presumably going on holiday. She is like a hermit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG the amount of second hand embarrassment I have for her with that photo shoot!! 😂 imagine that’s the closet her & Ercan get to be husband & wife?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when I think she can’t get any more revolting she talks on camera with her mouth full 🤢 glad I didn’t have the sound on whilst I clicked on her stories 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does this beggy witch pay for anything🤔🤔🤔 free food, free cosmetics and free hair tools.
Then us poor cunts are supposed to be buying them🤬🤬🤬 I don't bleeping think so!!

Reactions: 10
As if...embarrassments of it... she now now thinks she jlo and nobhead little legs Ben.. I feel ashamed for them.

Reactions: 4
It’s that smug side grin she does which I can’t stand. Makes me wanna twit her. It’s the same grin bullies have when they know that they’re getting away with tit and you can’t do a thing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has she mentioned the Stephen bear verdict? She’d be all over that surely, solidarity with Georgia etc? Seeing as Bear is her minging filthy sex offending ex

NB not that his sex offending is her responsibility obvs, just that I’d expect she’d love a chance to jump on this

Reactions: 12
Unless she doesn’t want to admit that she has dipped her toe (or anything else) into that prawn dicked moron now she is a super relevant and important JLo lookalike and worldwide influencer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't cope with her and that mother making out " pyramid hoilday scam " made over 5 mil... just do 1 it's a world wide scam..poor sods have been totally bumped and conned from this scam ...its world wide scamming company as these w are little pawns in this game..the mother must live from the monthly fees them nobs that pay her....how do people not see through them. Can't bare her face when will she be over .let's hope someone at Xmas tapes her having a line .or off her face in the old magic

• Heart
her latest stories have absolutely filled me with rage,crying over dogs being abandoned because people have no money, how about people who are struggling with kids not just dogs and THEN THIS witch has the audacity to ask for NYE suggestions 😤 I've messaged and replied like read,the bleeping room you absolute c**t

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.