Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jen141230

Did she seriously just post a story of someone ringing a food bank begging for food as they’d not eaten in days….followed by her gifted Wenzels hamper? 🤯
How’s about stop accepting all this free shit and help a local food bank out by gifting them some of you grifted crap!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

WeefBellington

VIP Member
All her content is gummy toothy sun damaged skin close ups, belly, dog dick, dog shit, haribo kid looking like she’s been down the mines, little legs being called various insults, woe is me, freebie freebie, smug and repeat. Fuck off ya jaw swinging cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Alexandra876

I’m so confused about all the people in the comments going on like she’s some brave infertility warrior. I don’t think they are realising that she is putting herself through this voluntarily because her fiancé isn’t ready. It’s tragic! and she definitely doesn’t deserve sympathy or to be hailed as an inspiration.
This is what pisses me off most! My partner and I are currently undergoing IVF because we actually NEED to and it just winds me up no end that she's CHOOSING to put herself through this! I would feel sorry for her with him being abroad but she's not got fertility issues, she doesn't need this treatment, she just won't face facts and accept that this prick doesn't want to be with her or have a family with her! Our IVF/fertility journey has been fucking horrible and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, we're doing this because we've no option after years of trying naturally and having to face up to the fact that it just won't work for us, to elect to do this when you've not even bothered to try and have a child naturally is just totally bonkers to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rach88

VIP Member
Aircan also seems like the type to not want anything like marriage or kids with say vicky but say if they ever broke up and he got someone new they'd be married off with first kid on way 6 months later

Reactions: 33

Cady1954

VIP Member
I can just imagine it now. The Haribo kid as flower girl but instead of scattering petals she'll scatter gummy bears. The two boringasfuck dogs will run riot and the reception will be sponsored by Wenzel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cady1954

VIP Member
I actually think she's lying & she does have severe fertility problems despite what she's put out on social media. Like you touched on above to do all this potentially for content or a possible documentary like people have said is beyond crazy. I think her age , the years of hammering the alochol & drugs plus a unhealthy lifestyle have severely damaged her eggs. But that's just my theory. I can't work out why if you got a house, a partner (despite there weird dysfunctional relationship) & money to a degree why you elect to go down this route when you don't need to in a sense.
I think if she had fertility problems she would be quite vocal about it for the content alone. Don't forget this is the woman who keeps us up to date with her periods, shows us her dogs shit, her bloke having an illegal piss, her knickers round her ankles when on the loo, her nieces filthy hands and face her Dad's problems with alcohol, her scruffy house and duvet her rubbish strewn driveway and her saggy tits so I def think she'd share her fertility problem if she had one. She boils my piss.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Stephie

VIP Member
Me neither. Not a chance I'd marry a bloke willing to put me through months of injections and egg retrieval. Then the whole process when he does decided he is ready to grow up. When it's compleatly unncessary. She is going to be putting her body through so much. Mentally and physically. And all he will be doing is wanking into a cup. I can't imagine anyone allowing their partner to go through IVF when it is not necessary. He's with her for the freebies and making an absolute mug of her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And there we go….the whole thing is being broadcast on Lorraine. Anything to try and keep her on TV…it’s a massive kick in the teeth for so many women that can’t have children, either naturally or with help and it’s not guaranteed that any of those embryos will be viable
She not some trailblazer for woman, she just looking at a way to line her pockets and keep ercan hanging on to her free tuna baguettes for a bit longer…she’s a disgrace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
It sounds awful, but I can see the dogs not getting along and having this whole dog fight scenario where either one or both get injured. Or god forbid, a person does. It won’t be her fault of course.

It sounds awful, but I can see the dogs not getting along and having this whole dog fight scenario where either one or both get injured. Or god forbid, a person does. It won’t be her fault of course.
I just had to message them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Genuinely lost as to how companies look at her and think ooh she’s a good advocate for our company.. she’s a foul mouthed, narcissistic degenerate who’s been convicted of ABH, she verbally abused her spouse and dogs daily, advocates the most unhealthy lifestyle of binge drinking and eating then ‘healthy options’ purely because they’re gifted.. these PR peeps needs to give their head a wobble. She’s a prick.

Reactions: 28

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
How in the holy hell is she a patron for a charity for the children of alcoholics?! I’m actually seething as the child of an alcoholic that they put someone who is constantly posting about being hungover. It has to be a joke. It had to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Cady1954

VIP Member
Yes!!! I agree with your SIL, I have voiced this before on other more animal specific forums and got shouted down because 'it's rescue' but I feel they almost are complicit with the puppy farms as they take in all the dogs and unsold/ill puppies and rehome them for fee, freeing up space for the puppy farms to restock and carry on, knowing they can easily dispose of the unwanted ones no questions asked, and they seem top love to use the filthy scared just been handed in photos to tug extra hard on the heart strings of poor unsuspecting people who trot along to rescue dogs.

It will be interesting to see if new dog gets it's balls chopped off at a young age as I believe they are insistent on it, but then I thought Dogs Trust were too, but Milo still has his set.
He should get them chopped off and donate them to Ercan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she comes across as maternal tbh - the gushing posts about haribo kid always come across as trying waaaay to hard. Just my opinion!

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Do we need a picture of her in stirrups? I find this whole thing really quite grotesque. Can nothing be done privately?

JulesC

VIP Member
Eh Vicky I had 30 people in my 3 bed house last night, what was the point of the tent? Tent wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Diddikins

VIP Member
Rather than fertility treatment, perhaps they should be investigating why she seems to have three periods a month. I’m sure she posted about being on her period just after Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 26