Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get my head around all this egg retrievel and fertility stuff if it is not necessary.
Her eggs will most likely be of tit quality given the fact that she hasn't quit the booze. She hasn't exactly looked after herself has she. If the retrievel process is over by mid Feb, she has done absolutely nothing to prepare for it. She hasn't even managed to abstain through Jan.
Would be hilarious if none of the embryos are viable when she finally comes to having them implanted. The world does not need this creature procreating.
Max is destroying her house....go on SON!

Reactions: 18
Egg retrieval is tough for anyone but she can’t cope with normal hormone levels and she hates anything that involves a needle. It also really wipes you out for months after. Such a crazy decision when you’ve apparently met the love of your life. Bet she’s raging Ferne is pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Egg retrieval is tough for anyone but she can’t cope with normal hormone levels and she hates anything that involves a needle. It also really wipes you out for months after. Such a crazy decision when you’ve apparently met the love of your life. Bet she’s raging Ferne is pregnant.
Fernes preggers?! Well ive been under a rock loool

Reactions: 2
I’m not great with Instagram but looks like she was on the beg for a private chef for a meal for her and Ercan for the end of their egg retrieval. Can’t se it now though

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I will bet my mortgage she gets a documentary out of her "egg retrieval journey".That's why she's talked about it so publicly.She 's dying for Channel 4 or the BBC to call her and ask her to make one.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
she
I will bet my mortgage she gets a documentary out of her "egg retrieval journey".That's why she's talked about it so publicly.She 's dying for Channel 4 or the BBC to call her and ask her to make one.
Without a doubt! Is she just having egg retrieval or are they creating embryos?

It seems so strange that with no known fertility issues she's putting herself through it.
Its gruelling, hard on the body, but really bloody hard on you emotionally so it must be a freebie and an opportunity for some media work. After all she won't be able to moan about her fortnightly period for a few weeks.

Although I guess it's also a bit of an insurance policy for her to have children in the future and maybe more women should do it earlier as many people wait until they are financially stable and then find out they've got fertility issues.

Reactions: 11
She was talking about her 'frozen family' 🤣🤣 so embryos
I think this is stupid! If aircan decides to up and leave and says she can't use them in the future she's f*cked. Seeing as it's him who is saying no children yet I'd be telling him I'll protect myself then and just freeze my eggs.

I know it's not romantic but it's more sensible. Feels like he has all the control on this and he's making the most of it and exploiting her wanting children.

Reactions: 12
I think any chef would be a fool to gift her a free meal on Valentines when they can charge a premium. Such a beggy cow when she can afford it.

Reactions: 14
It’s pretty tone deaf and rude trying to scam a freebie from a chef (or anyone for that matter). Chances are a small business/ chef looking for a business boost will bite. Pay for all of the ingredients, travel plus the time and effort involved. And all they’ll get out of it is a mention from someone who pretends they have 5 mil followers and no actual benefit of having done it for free.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s got two now, the chocolate lab was a new addition around Christmas…

anything for engagement with Ercan holding out on kids.
That’s insane. She can barely look after one. And yes, if she’s so desperate to look after an innocent being she should question why her fiancé is putting her through egg retrieval for 0 reason

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.