Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching season 1 & 2 of Geordie Shore and I forgot just how horrible she was - to Rebecca, Holly, Sophie - and others. She seems very angry and bitter. I'd have been ashamed if that was my daughter.

Reactions: 9
She's saying she's getting married next year so say its before November next year then she'll be 36 still (birthday is November); so if she still goes down the kids route, she'll be probs 38/39... she's also doing a promo with Hitched so she'll be getting something for free there... wedding dress shopping today so freebies from there too... would love to know where she's getting married up here as I'd like to think no venue would entertain her gifting

Reactions: 8
I’d go mad if my husband was selling a story about my mums breast cancer to boost his popularity. Maybe she didn’t want it published. So icky
Always has to be the center of attention, oh my life is sooo hard, my dads an alcoholic, my mums homeless and now even my boyfs mum has cancer... send me some free food to get through it

Reactions: 9
Argh she’s paid for a backgrid photoshoot of her leaving the bbc studios, which I guess explains why she had hair and makeup done to go on the radio 😒

Reactions: 10
Argh she’s paid for a backgrid photoshoot of her leaving the bbc studios, which I guess explains why she had hair and makeup done to go on the radio 😒
Pathetic isn’t she?! Making out the pap just happened to be there for our VIP Vicky 😂 honestly she’s thinks she’s some big star. Deluded!🤡

Reactions: 11
Does anybody else actually punch their phone when she does that stupid smiley zoom thing? My knuckles are actually bruised.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh fuckin hell ! Did she really have anal sex on TV?
I dont remember her having her doing it up the back end she seemed really vanilla wasn't it Sophie and joel unless that poster knows something we dont haha

Reactions: 2
It was anal???.Omg. 😬
I really dont remember this whenever we did see her having s*x she just laid there like a plank and to say she hated talking about masturbation i really dont see her taking it up there haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they have the wrong couple, Joel and Sophie had anal on TV. Vicky always just lay there, I highly doubt she'd take it up the arse on TV
Yeah I think that commentator on the daily mail is getting mixed up with Sophie & Joel. Hilarious though as Vicky will be raging; no positive comments about her & someone saying she had anal sex on tv😂 Try as she might she’ll never shake off Geordie Shore, ie her real persona! As the saying goes, you can’t polish a turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s desperately trying to shake off the “old” which we all know is the real nasty vile Vicky

FAF41748-8796-4937-920D-26AD3FF422D6.jpeg
37065C0E-12B3-4752-AF67-0BB67CF3E8C0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Why brands want to be associated with this vile convicted thug is beyond me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I can believe the anal story (even if not true) and even more so the part about it being mucky, she barely showers as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omfg! 'Eat well to feel well' who does she think she's kidding? And who is that woman on the cover it's not VP that's for certain! Anybody notice Mammypatto lacking her finger to pick up the crumbs from her plate? Ha ha. Oh good boy Max. Keep it up!

Reactions: 1
Is she joking the only person i feel sad for is her victim who probably dosent want it brought up every couple of years and she cannot blame her being round an alcoholic dad as excuse for her behaviour she forgets even if she hated being on it so much she could of walked away but she went running back for 9 seasons also she did get axed half way through s7 but was allowed to go back the next season lob yiur shoe at someone and she basically got rewarded in long run

She wasnt 'young and lost' she was 24/25 and should of known better

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.