Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wished she would do 1 hoilday scam does my head in no one as spare cash for hoildayd but here is this twit pushing it ..people are worried sick over heating some ate forced yo use food banks and here is this tit head trying to fool her fake following that's its all good don't get me started on yhe mother duck right off you pair of con merchant.
Yeah her mother makes me twitch don't know what it is but she seems as false as her daughter and probably just as happy to rip people off. I've said before but I am embarrassed to be a Geordie when I see what she gets up to. Surprised I've never seen her out and about when she's up north she's not that far from me at all.

Reactions: 6
Wished she would do 1 hoilday scam does my head in no one as spare cash for hoildayd but here is this twit pushing it ..people are worried sick over heating some ate forced yo use food banks and here is this tit head trying to fool her fake following that's its all good don't get me started on the mother duck right off you pair of con merchant.
That mother is so false living from idiots monthly subscription/ ponzi scheme out of curiosity I message one over a hoilday it was £2000 over she advertise it for £3350 & I did my homework and got it for &1300 the girls comeback was it won't be protected said listen if I pay with my credit card its protected she wmet on about transfer it was a Lanzorte hoilday resort was only a 10 minute taxi ride .. did the same with a cruise some else was trying to peddle asked if it was decent room turned out was the worst room on the ship over a laundry area and full force of the wind .. told the girl do her research better . Does my head in rinsing people all day long.
Yeah her mother makes me twitch don't know what it is but she seems as false as her daughter and probably just as happy to rip people off. I've said before but I am embarrassed to be a Geordie when I see what she gets up to. Surprised I've never seen her out and about when she's up north she's not that far from me at all.

Reactions: 4
I'm fuming that she's got pets at home using her and the dogs for content and she is making money from them. I can't express how annoyed I am!!!!
Aw FFS I can’t even boycot pets at home because I get my cats food from there and I’ve always liked them. Can’t believe they’re working with this useless bint who should never have pets in the first place

Reactions: 3
Cunty hooks trying to peddle her secret to been crappy again doesn't even look like her in that video she posted .

Reactions: 3
She's always really behind on trends as well! She'll do ones that are ages old that no-one bothers with anymore.
I noticed that and she cannot lip sync at all its embarrassing calling her loving fiancé a old bleep and a wanker

Reactions: 11

She makes everything about HER! 🤢

Apparently having not 1, but 3 dresses 😂 for the wedding day - let’s see if you finally make it! When will this despicable specimin get cancelled?!

Reactions: 12
I thought she'd only seen her fiancé cry once, when his football team lost? She forgot about the other only time she saw him cry, when his mum was seriously ill, then?

Reactions: 7
I thought she'd only seen her fiancé cry once, when his football team lost? She forgot about the other only time she saw him cry, when his mum was seriously ill, then?
That doesn’t suit her agenda of constantly belittling him though. Not that I think crying over your football team is embarrassing at all no matter the sex, but she knows people are more likely to laugh at that than him crying cause his mam was poorly. She’s an absolute bleep.

That doesn’t suit her agenda of constantly belittling him though. Not that I think crying over your football team is embarrassing at all no matter the sex, but she knows people are more likely to laugh at that than him crying cause his mam was poorly. She’s an absolute bleep.
Exactly that! Sorry, That was what my post was intending to highlight, she forgot about him being upset about something serious because she wanted to make him seem 'silly', she's really horrible.

I agree with you that showing emotion about sport isn't embarrassing anyway (like screaming at a horror film, or laughing loudly at a comedy show you've seen over and over it's a safe release for your pent up feelings, I think it's nice), but it's been a running theme that she ridicules him for watching football, because it doesn't matter to her, so she really believes that it doesn't matter at all.

Reactions: 4
Exactly that! Sorry, That was what my post was intending to highlight, she forgot about him being upset about something serious because she wanted to make him seem 'silly', she's really horrible.

I agree with you that showing emotion about sport isn't embarrassing anyway (like screaming at a horror film, or laughing loudly at a comedy show you've seen over and over it's a safe release for your pent up feelings, I think it's nice), but it's been a running theme that she ridicules him for watching football, because it doesn't matter to her, so she really believes that it doesn't matter at all.
I knew exactly what you meant don’t worry!! Shes such a horrible person but then more fool him for putting up with her just for the free tit that comes with her.

• Heart
I genuinely think that he has Stockholm syndrome lol. He’s too deep now and is used to the way she treats him. There’s no way she can say ricci was horrid to her, or John, when she treats Ercan the way they treated her. She’s just as verbally abusive and she even posts it! Regardless of whether it supposed to be a funny lip sync or she’s written it or said it. She’s vile

I genuinely think that he has Stockholm syndrome lol. He’s too deep now and is used to the way she treats him. There’s no way she can say ricci was horrid to her, or John, when she treats Ercan the way they treated her. She’s just as verbally abusive and she even posts it! Regardless of whether it supposed to be a funny lip sync or she’s written it or said it. She’s vile
Even if my husband annoyed the hell out of me, I would never call him any of those words she does for the supposed love of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d go mad if my husband was selling a story about my mums breast cancer to boost his popularity. Maybe she didn’t want it published. So icky

• Heart
Reactions: 14
MiloSIrSon has definitely been kicked to the kerb. She barely posts about him now. It's all about the puppy. Stupid cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Even if my husband annoyed the hell out of me, I would never call him any of those words she does for the supposed love of her life.
I've married for almost 16 years, together for over 20. Not once have I dreamed of calling my husband the names she calls Ercan. We have disagreements and such, but the names she says crosses a line. That's not love, quite the opposite.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.