Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth are her nails SO broken when they're a fresh set? There's no growth at the cuticles. I've dogs and horses and I whilst I normally keep my nails shorter, I have had nails that length and never break them.

Reactions: 6
I'm fuming that she's got pets at home using her and the dogs for content and she is making money from them. I can't express how annoyed I am!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Scraping the barrel and using your Pets for income! She isn’t relatable anymore so looks for opportunities to make money of the dogs 🐶. Why people aren’t hitting the unfollow button?!

Reactions: 7
Her sister is eating those Scoff meals that VP gets for free so whats the betting shes shipped the freebies up north

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs working with pets at home are we now Milo sir...😡😡
Anything for cashing in on being a "rescue" dog owner. And that feking fake laugh when she's with them dogs
....do one and take fekin Ercan no balls with you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How Milo stands all over her, he's not trained at all, is he? A big lumbering beast like that as well, for all her stupid rictus grinning it must hurt when he's standing on her, and it's not covering her in affection, he's using her as a step stool to look past her. He doesn't see her as his pack leader or respect her and want her approval at all. Terrible pet owner, (I'm not blaming the dog she should've trained at all, btw, he knows no better).

Reactions: 18
New to this thread! But I was re watching old Geordie Shore episodes and can’t believe how much of a bully she was to the girls in the house. Acted like they should literally worship her and fall at her feet!

Also didn’t realise how abusive her relationship with ricci was, the fact they even showed that on tv is disturbing

Reactions: 14
She is a terrible dog owner. It makes me so nervous that those dogs will attack another dog, or a kid.

They are never disciplined, and they do not respect Vicky as a leader. Absolute disaster waiting to happen. There are a hell of a lot of stories about dogs attacking people. In my neighbourhood dogs bark more than they should.

So many tit dog owners around.

Reactions: 15
New to this thread! But I was re watching old Geordie Shore episodes and can’t believe how much of a bully she was to the girls in the house. Acted like they should literally worship her and fall at her feet!

Also didn’t realise how abusive her relationship with ricci was, the fact they even showed that on tv is disturbing
I never watched the show, who was abusive to who?

I would say they were both as bad as each other sorry to jump in 😂 ricci was controlling and jealous and a nightmare when drunk and im not saying she wasnt mentally abused by him and especially by s3 you could tell she was walking round on eggshells round him but lets say at times her and her gob gave as good she got but those that have watched it have seen her slap ricci and he did come out a few years ago saying she hit him with her handbag that had metal bits on and it broke his nose apparently incredibly toxic realtionship on both sides but i was 18/19 when it aired and i rewatched it from beginning myself a couple of months ago and horrifying how some other behaviour like the bullying of holly and Becca was pulled off as entertainment and i agree with @SmudgeTheCat can't believe it was aired and that you can still watch it

Reactions: 9
I would say they were both as bad as each other sorry to jump in 😂 ricci was controlling and jealous and a nightmare when drunk and im not saying she wasnt mentally abused by him and especially by s3 you could tell she was walking round on eggshells round him but lets say at times her and her gob gave as good she got but those that have watched it have seen her slap ricci and he did come out a few years ago saying she hit him with her handbag that had metal bits on and it broke his nose apparently incredibly toxic realtionship on both sides but i was 18/19 when it aired and i rewatched it from beginning myself a couple of months ago and horrifying how some other behaviour like the bullying of holly and Becca was pulled off as entertainment and i agree with @SmudgeTheCat can't believe it was aired and that you can still watch it
Wow! That's crazy! How is she still on tv? I actually quite liked her but her constant promoting and freebies on Instagram have put me off her

Reactions: 2
Bit of both of them, he was crazily jealous and controlling. Like when he threw a fit because she was having a spray tan and would have to strip off. Then she lamped him one when they were in Mexico. Really toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can still see flashes of how abusive she is when she talks about Ercan.I hope she doesn't get physical with him too.

Reactions: 6
You can still see flashes of how abusive she is when she talks about Ercan.I hope she doesn't get physical with him too.
Absolutely and another thing that got me was when Vicky and ricci wasn't allowed back in the house in Mexico and when she went to collect her stuff and Charlotte and holly like basically applauded her for this saying im glad you smacked him one and char went I'd of smacked gary long before this if he acted like that and to say their viewers were young teens/adults watched this that conversation being aired was saying its ok to hit your fella and this was just 10 years ago which is not right but if this was a bunch of blokes saying that it would of been uproar so why was it ok that for the females to have that conversation

Just like Sam & Ron from Jersey Shore

Reactions: 3
Ugh have you seen her posting about max humping Milo like it’s funny.! It’s him trying to assert his dominance bloody moron! She needs to show them that she’s the alpha (haha like hell) or she’s gonna have them fighting.

• Haha
Wished she would do 1 hoilday scam does my head in no one as spare cash for hoildayd but here is this twit pushing it ..people are worried sick over heating some ate forced yo use food banks and here is this tit head trying to fool her fake following that's its all good don't get me started on yhe mother duck right off you pair of con merchant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.