Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that party looked shite! 🤣 what was the need for all that food & the marquee? I bet she decided to hold the party purely for content-she’s addicted to it. I mean she can’t even go to the loo without uploading a pic (twice in as many days). Funny how she was literally dying in agony with her period but when there’s an event she can muster the energy to get glam & don’t know about you guys but a skin tight pvc type number would be last thing I’d think to wear.

So thanks to her over sharing we know she’s supposedly on her period (again) and now know she’s not wearing any underwear… forgive me but I would never not?? Even when wearing a tampon I just couldn’t go commando at that time of the month. Am I weird?
This is the hallion who did a reel / Tik tok about being on your period & not showering for 3 days…dirty blurt she is. She just always looks like she stinks, thinks it’s the patchy, grubby tan, those revolting claws & the fact she doesn’t appear to ever have a cover on her duvet.

Reactions: 16
Eh Vicky I had 30 people in my 3 bed house last night, what was the point of the tent? Tent wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eh Vicky I had 30 people in my 3 bed house last night, what was the point of the tent? Tent wanker.
She won't want them in her house nebbing around. Plus it would need fumigating first - easier to put up the marquee than do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So thanks to her over sharing we know she’s supposedly on her period (again) and now know she’s not wearing any underwear… forgive me but I would never not?? Even when wearing a tampon I just couldn’t go commando at that time of the month. Am I weird?
Definitely not, I live in my granny pants especially at that time of the month.

Reactions: 7
I just truly don’t get how people can follow and relate to her?! All her posts are the same.

Reactions: 8
Loool duck off vicky and when you get there duck off some more

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It has to be.The amount she eats and the fact that she only works out sporadically.Please.
And any time she posts reels of her working out her form is terrible. It has to either be the sniff or that diabetes injection you hear ones talking about

Reactions: 11
Glad I found this thread, can't stand the woman.
Like others say its repeat and repeat.
With her yoyo dieting and sober, then duck the diet and drink and be hungover eating nothing but shite, but saying that's ok, as we're only human...

Then goes in about body confidence and that its ok to show cellulite and curvy bodies. Then a week later she's 3 stone lighter and using a filter to promote some sort of tat. She's the biggest hypocritical person to ever walk this earth

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s defo on the diabetes jab. I mean how the hell can she lose all that weight with 10 workouts a year, factor in all the food she rams down her gob. She should be the size of that shite marquee she had for NYE.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.