Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know she's not going to pay for the wedding and to be honest I'd prefer it was gifted rather than expect her Dad who she threw under a bus to pay for it.

Reactions: 6
Just seen her last post with her facetuned pics. Her face stands out as so fake amongst all the other people and as I scroll through I notice another face that sticks out to be fake! Her sisters! Now what are the odds of them too looking so perfect??! FAKE!

Reactions: 8
Now on the beg for a 🎂for the Haribo Kid’s birthday 🤬

Wish to duck she’d be made to pay for more stuff, beggy bleep
Ridiculous isn’t it
Any decent cake makers are booked months in advance plus don’t need to give freebies away
Proper shameless begging for a cake

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is there any need?
She looks like the characters in the Grinch 😆

Now on the beg for a 🎂for the Haribo Kid’s birthday 🤬

Wish to duck she’d be made to pay for more stuff, beggy bleep
More fool the company that offers the freebie. She’d be told to do one if she came sniffing round my little business greedy cow that she is

View attachment 1856469
hahahaha I got a reply! woop woop 🙌
And she reckons it’s not an ad. Whatever. I’d stop buying from Bravissimo is she ever modelled from them… 🤢

Reactions: 6
Just seen her last post with her facetuned pics. Her face stands out as so fake amongst all the other people and as I scroll through I notice another face that sticks out to be fake! Her sisters! Now what are the odds of them too looking so perfect??! FAKE!
*two I mean! 😬

Reactions: 1
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Looks like she's got a fungal nail infection. Honestly she is so minging it's unreal. Manky fake tan too, bet her bedsheets look like she's 💩💩💩 the bed😆😆😆 Bet those bleeping slippers are gifted aswell🤪🤪🙄🙄
Get some lip balm will you Vicky, your lips are gross🤮🤮🤮
People would love a cute wee puppy like that. Try being me and getting up at 6am to go into the office Vicky, you ungrateful beg.

Reactions: 5
Christ knows what the Whitehalls thought of her swigging from the side of her mouth. She reminds me of Popeye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like the characters in the Grinch 😆

More fool the company that offers the freebie. She’d be told to do one if she came sniffing round my little business greedy cow that she is

And she reckons it’s not an ad. Whatever. I’d stop buying from Bravissimo is she ever modelled from them… 🤢
How many bloody parties has she had over the years and yet still looks for recommendations all the time 🥴

Same - I’ve a small back size but big boobs so Bravissimo is my go to. I’d be raging if they used her in an ad campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she has got bored of MrMiloSir now that a shiny new puppy is on the scene. Sent him off to 'see his pals' today. Absolutely despicable predictable cretin.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.