Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh go away Vicky with your inspirational “opinion” quotes. It’s like she actually believes her own bollocks. She a bully with more than likely a crappy opinion on everyone!

Reactions: 5
She must be gutted holly is pregnant and actually happy. Whilst she’s there in a gifted bin bag with a sad looking buffet with no one there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry it’s really not normal for a 35 year old to be this hungover this often! It’s multiple times a week. By her age surely a few times a year you go all out and usually you control yourself?! It’s embarrassing to still be acting like you’re 18.

Reactions: 22
He looks proper fucked off 😆
He does not surprised probably didnt see the new puppy coming and its not like he was the centre of attention before poor lad hes so gonna act up and assume his dominance if he already isnt my mums rescue kept trying and took him to a animal behaviorist he now knows he doesn't need to do that he'll get attention regredless but Vicky wont be doing anything like that so Vickys in for a shite time

Reactions: 6
He does not surprised probably didnt see the new puppy coming and its not like he was the centre of attention before poor lad hes so gonna act up and assume his dominance if he already isnt my mums rescue kept trying and took him to a animal behaviorist he now knows he doesn't need to do that he'll get attention regredless but Vicky wont be doing anything like that so Vickys in for a shite time
Bring it the duck on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bugger if I’d have known I’d have booked one for Christmas dinner as we spent it in Essex and no sax in sight! What a let down!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So thanks to her over sharing we know she’s supposedly on her period (again) and now know she’s not wearing any underwear… forgive me but I would never not?? Even when wearing a tampon I just couldn’t go commando at that time of the month. Am I weird?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
20 people in a huge tent she is a nut job full blown crank you'd feel ashamed sitting on the loo taking photos ..them poor dogs will cause havoc and she make out it all wonderful.. my dog is a little older than her milo and he would hate not to be the centre of attention.she is embarrassing. Feel ashamed for them two. So called influencer.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.