Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came over for the banter I unfollowed her ages ago always on her period or about to have her period.

Bet she had one of those 6 month gastric bands things.

Reactions: 8
She talks some shite doesn't she? 'Set her soul on fire' She hasn't got a soul she sold it to Wenzels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's posted she's getting married next year and evrythingorganised is sorting it. I wonder if she's paying for their services

Reactions: 3
She's posted she's getting married next year and evrythingorganised is sorting it. I wonder if she's paying for their services
Is she heck she'll even try get the wedding invites and the postage to send them for free looool she'll be paying for nothing

Reactions: 10
Exactly - location unknown as it'll be whoever they can get to host everything for free! Makes my blood boil

Reactions: 9
Her mood board is there for people to gift her what she wants for the wedding.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.