Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not relevant, but definitely a knob. If her periods are that bad why doesn’t she just see a doctor??

Reactions: 15
Who Wants to see her taking a tit or know she on her monthly ???? Get a grip you joke of a person.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s using bad periods as an excuse for the bad come downs from alcohol and drugs.

Reactions: 17
Is she wearing a bin bag? Hopefully the #gifted rubbish removal company are going to pick her up and throw her into landfill 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All quiet on the party front …. Wonder how many people they actually had in the tent?

Reactions: 8
I hope the dogs tit on her pillows. Gammy mouthed bleep. Hope she gets cancelled this year - someone has gotta leak some videos of her off nut

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All quiet on the party front …. Wonder how many people they actually had in the tent?
Was just thinking the same… apart from showing the platter stuff I don’t think she posted anything else? Not like her at all, usually the phone’s out constantly. I’d laugh if it was a complete flop. Though she’d probably post something about it being such a hectic year she wanted her nearest & dearest with her and just be in the moment 🥹

Her sis, bro in law and daughter didn’t go so that was three down and the pic that Mammy P put on, there was only a few people sitting on a sofa…

Reactions: 5
According to her stories yesterday they did get a one and it looked massive…
Oops must’ve missed that😳 imagine if she did actually have to pay for it and the night was a disaster.. any normal person you’d feel sorry for them but I defo wouldn’t when it comes to Vicky!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oops must’ve missed that😳 imagine if she did actually have to pay for it and the night was a disaster.. any normal person you’d feel sorry for them but I defo wouldn’t when it comes to Vicky!
Neither her or Airhead put it on as gifted (he never does but she knows she gets in trouble with ASA if she doesn’t) so think they may have paid… she also didn’t put on gifted for the food so I’m hoping she paid for everything and it was a washout! The only thing she’ll get free today are the bacon and saus sarnies from Wenzels 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.