Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just gonna say she will be bang on the ❄ more than usual then bosh! Period and wobbly belly pics Monday night / Tuesday followed by scraggy up close pics of her giant gnashers and sun damaged skin.. HNY miss predictable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any need for another dog tit pic?
She’s revolting. If this is supposed to be your job why on earth would you show dog tit & the like as ‘content’. Suppose that’s her trying to be relatable or funny. Imagine going to the loo or picking up dog poo and thinking oh I must take a pic🙄 Nothing is private with her, I bet she is an absolute head melter to be around.

Reactions: 14
All her content is gummy toothy sun damaged skin close ups, belly, dog dick, dog tit, haribo kid looking like she’s been down the mines, little legs being called various insults, woe is me, freebie freebie, smug and repeat. duck off ya jaw swinging cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She had a period about ten days ago I swear to bleeping god 🙂

also her hands make my skin crawl. Worse than Joe Swash

• Haha
All her content is gummy toothy sun damaged skin close ups, belly, dog dick, dog tit, haribo kid looking like she’s been down the mines, little legs being called various insults, woe is me, freebie freebie, smug and repeat. duck off ya jaw swinging cretin

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aircan looks like an AI generated person. Also, we should start a period tracker for old Vickster, seeings as she's on the blob every 2nd week. Bullshit artist extreme. Do you think she gets paid by period fetishists or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

*and her bimonthly periods.

Reactions: 7
She had a period about ten days ago I swear to bleeping god 🙂

also her hands make my skin crawl. Worse than Joe Swash
:ROFLMAO: What's up with Joe Swashes?
Urgh I'm going to have to go look & probably unlock another ick ...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: What's up with Joe Swashes?
Urgh I'm going to have to go look & probably unlock another ick ...
He didn’t even seem to wash them for his wedding it’s genuinely horrific. They’re just black under his nails and the rest of his hands are pure orange off all his fake tan 😬 how Stace is pregnant is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣 but our Vicky’s talons make them worse for me they make me physically gag imagining how many germs they must gather, given she seems to have no concept of basic hygiene, walks her dogs in pyjamas and doesn’t shower on her period.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The Haribo kid isn’t well apparently and the whole family are coming down for VPs NYE party… I hope they all can’t come and her freebie marquee hire was a waste of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read this in one breath
...and failed!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He didn’t even seem to wash them for his wedding it’s genuinely horrific. They’re just black under his nails and the rest of his hands are pure orange off all his fake tan 😬 how Stace is pregnant is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣 but our Vicky’s talons make them worse for me they make me physically gag imagining how many germs they must gather, given she seems to have no concept of basic hygiene, walks her dogs in pyjamas and doesn’t shower on her period.
Omg Joe Swash looks like he needs dipped in detox

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes basically telling millions of ppl her fanny is bleeding. Who the duck does that?
And also her last period was 7th Dec on her grid.

So she gets 2 periods a month now?
Mine are horrendous, so much so I have looked into basically getting my womb scraped (clearly not the technical term) my mum and granny have the same issues. But you know what we just get on with it like nearly all other women.

Attachments

• Sick
Shes basically telling millions of ppl her fanny is bleeding. Who the duck does that?
And also her last period was 7th Dec on her grid.

So she gets 2 periods a month now?
Mine are horrendous, so much so I have looked into basically getting my womb scraped (clearly not the technical term) my mum and granny have the same issues. But you know what we just get on with it like nearly all other women.
I cackle when I see “am I still relevant” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.