Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all for show the love crap you don't have to do all that if you genuinely love each other very fake nonhead is there because he never had much to begin with woman arse is a easy target own home and stable... she is desperate to have a partner/ husband. i dont even think she wants kids but feel pressured uses him as excuse not wanting kids yet she way to self indulgenced in her lifestyle .. it won't last..she can't even fully commit to them dogs palmed off constantly how would she cope with a kid. Nit a chance .

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, first time poster here! Came straight her as soon as I saw her story about a marquee. Going off what I’ve read on here they probably realised who she was and decided to ghost her. I’ve never believed the “nice girl” persona. She’s just got a PR team that tells her to act like she’s a decent person! So annoying that she thinks we believe it when we all remember her spitting in Jays face on geordie shore!

Reactions: 16
On the beg a day before NYE for a marquee. What a feking melt. Serves her right if no one gifts her one!!!!
That face is rough as toast and the jaw
.....wow!!

• Haha
On the beg again the beggy witch. Christ I pity the neighbours if they.have to endure that lot at New Year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has no shame. Putting on the poor is me/what am I going to do face when she’s really begging for a freebie. Likely the original marquee company won’t give her something for nothing and why should they? Bet she’ll be gifted a tonne of grazing platters that will be wasted or fed to the dogs too. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 17
Wow Vicky - what a stressful morning trying to get a marquee sorted for NYE. How very relatable to the vast majority of people who are (genuinely) stressed with the cost of living, having to work a proper job, look after their kids etc. You’ve been sat on your hole in your pjs stuffing your gob no doubt with free food trying to arrange a party! Delusion is strong with this one.

I’d love it if she wasn’t able to get one sorted or if she does, that she pays full whack for it & not a freebie in sight. I’ll not hold my breath though.

Reactions: 19
Grifting cow definitely got it for free, and look how smug she is about it.😒

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just google and find a company locally and pay for the damn thing. The party could easily go ahead inside if she doesn't get one. Always on the beg.

Wow Vicky - what a stressful morning trying to get a marquee sorted for NYE. How very relatable to the vast majority of people who are (genuinely) stressed with the cost of living, having to work a proper job, look after their kids etc. You’ve been sat on your hole in your pjs stuffing your gob no doubt with free food trying to arrange a party! Delusion is strong with this one.

I’d love it if she wasn’t able to get one sorted or if she does, that she pays full whack for it & not a freebie in sight. I’ll not hold my breath though.
Poor Vicky. I’ll be dwelling on her plight whilst I’m sitting here freezing, waiting on a plumber who’s not appeared to sort my busted boiler. But poor Vicky.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

And everything for the party will be #gifted! The balloon arch saying "Happy New Year", the graze platters, the big light up numbers saying 2023, the table decorations etc...
Scummy grifting witch and the companies that gift her are no better

And everything for the party will be #gifted! The balloon arch saying "Happy New Year", the graze platters, the big light up numbers saying 2023, the table decorations etc...
Scummy grifting witch and the companies that gift her are no better
I got a balloon arch for my engagement party, the first place I went to quoted £270 and that was a starting price 🫣 ended up getting one for £125, but we all know Vicky won’t part with a penny.

• Wow
So she’s got a gifted puppy rehomed a dog a week ago and now she’s going to subject the poor thing to a loud, rowdy party all night?

how the duck has she been allowed two rescue dogs. She’s disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Calling it now. She'll be on her rags on monday and moaning about how ill she is. After posting a face tuned pic from the night before. Against a 'poorly little mole head' close up the next morning. The life of an alcoholic in denial

She is so gross. :sick: 🤮
That poor dog being subjected to an eyeful of her well bashed gash 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.