Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting married in 2024? When the duck is she planning on thawing out the frozen family then? She's going to be well into her 40s before having her first at this rate
Omg I’m dead at the frozen family comment. Probably pick ‘em up from the party food section at Iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll put bets on them never even making it down the aisle
Same. Ercan has at least a whole year to change his mind. If Vicky wasn't such a greedy tight arse she would have dragged him to the altar by now so he can't change his mind.

She must be very confident he isn't going anywhere, but he well might. Putting off actually getting pregnant, and faffing around with the egg freezing is a huge sign he is not totally sure he wants to settle with Vicky.

Reactions: 15
Remember when her engagement venue cancelled on her as they found out who she was 😂 same will probs happen on this one too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Came running when I saw the 2024….you’d think she’d be getting those little legs straight up that aisle as fast as she can
Also no mention of actual children, just adopting more ‘babies’ why bother putting yourself through this ridiculous egg freezing charade then
For content! She has nothing else going on in her sad miserable life, I mean she threw her dad under the bus just so she had something to talk about. The house, the holidays, the engagement, the new puppy is all for content and something to talk about.

Reactions: 12
Theres no way her and aircan are making it down the alisle silly witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can just imagine it now. The Haribo kid as flower girl but instead of scattering petals she'll scatter gummy bears. The two boringasfuck dogs will run riot and the reception will be sponsored by Wenzel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Once he's secured the bag and ensured he gets half of everything,yes.5 years,tops.
The fucker will probably put a pre nup in place since he sits in her house and dosent pay for a single thing 😂

Reactions: 7
I get a really fraudulent energy from this pair, love and devotion certainly doesn't seep from every pore. It really comes across as though she is more into him than he would care to admit...
These over the top declarations of eternal love and her shakesperian works are vomit inducing. I wish she would stop with the essays, not
relatable or cute. Those who are truly enjoying eachother don't need to announce it to the world. They are too busy living in the moment...

Reactions: 17
I get a really fraudulent energy from this pair, love and devotion certainly doesn't seep from every pore. It really comes across as though she is more into him than he would care to admit...
These over the top declarations of eternal love and her shakesperian works are vomit inducing. I wish she would stop with the essays, not
relatable or cute. Those who are truly enjoying eachother don't need to announce it to the world. They are too busy living in the moment...

His post to her was basically "Love ya babe" and a bunch of face tuned photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His post to her was basically "Love ya babe" and a bunch of face tuned photos.
He also called her 'fiance' instead of 'fiancee'... I did think she wrote it at first as I can't imagine him trying to whip anything up...

Reactions: 3
He also called her 'fiance' instead of 'fiancee'... I did think she wrote it at first as I can't imagine him trying to whip anything up...
You can almost imagine Vicky standing over watching him type & post it to make sure he uploaded it… or as you say, she drafted it for him. Either way I find these OTT proclamations of love so pathetic especially when they were probably lying beside each other on the sofa / in bed!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.