Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be excited for Craig to point out that it’s not sexy and looks like she’s got tit under her nose. Cause he would say. And we would then get an essay on “be kind” and “trolls”
Oh there’d be multiple essays! There would have to be a body positivity one of her in the skimpiest costume going (highly photoshopped), one with full makeup they’ve to wear & then the morning after having slept in it - the brain dead sheep would lap it up. I’ve no doubt she’d be that shameless to post about Caroline Flack & “be kind” linking it to her Strictly journey.
It would be hilarious to see how she got on- you can’t commit to Strictly properly and still go out on the piss etc like she does. Oh and how could she do all the training and dancing with those debilitating bi-monthly periods of hers?! The fakeness with her would be off the scale if she got on that show… she would be beyond desperate to win.

Reactions: 10
If she went on strictly which of her accents would she use? Would it call for the fake posh giggly one?

Reactions: 13
Now free electric car charging points!!
Ffs - the grifting is strong with this one ☝

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221228_144845_Instagram.jpg

Look at the unfiltered real Vicky😆😆😆
Also, how many stories😳😳😳
Go enjoy the festive period you absolute skanky grifter🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Their own criteria says you have to email them your work hours and they may get in touch with your employer to verify your shifts. But someone who goes to the opening of an envelope, is often out of or all over the country regularly is fine. According to them, 4 hours is the max a dog should be left.
Alongside all the other points already raised about them suggesting you get a dog of different sex to yours to avoid fights and that they will only very rarely consider homing to a home with an entire dog.
They’re making a big show of her ‘generous’ gifts and support for them to try and gloss over the hard fact that she went and collected a dog on Xmas Eve. An incredibly irresponsible and downright stupid decision but none of her followers will see that because ‘awww look at her, she just loves the doggies’.
It’s all just quite ridiculous!
This is so right! She might be at home at the moment for more than 4 hours a day but when a big job comes up and she gets the opportunity to present or do a reality show she fucks off for weeks on end. I know Ercan is there but you never see him interact on his own with the dog its a joke.

And her 'I always rescue' is bullshit. She is not rescuing that pup. She is using a 3rd party to rehome from a breeder who has bred too many litters and probably made a fortune during lockdown but can no longer sell them.

Many Tears are based in Wales where there are still horrendous puppy farm back street breeders who just hand over the litters to Many Tears when they are no longer cute enough to be sold for £1000 +.

Seriously these places and celebs piss me off so much. She's just using her platform to get what she wants and so are the rescue.

I'd imagine the reel with all the donations should be marked as an ad too! It's not freebies it's a bribe and free advertising.

Reactions: 12
I don't have a doubt in my mind that she will walk the dogs in her PJs, get sweaty and muddy and covered in hair and God knows what else, take her boots and coat off then wear them back to bed. She's a proper Steptoe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Assuming they’re not getting married until 2024 then? Thought she’d be all over it and want is sooner, although gives her more time to wrangle freebies I guess…

Reactions: 7
What's the point in waiting so long, I suppose it gives them time to collect up free tit!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say about fiancé number 2 I’ve never met a man who can stimulate me mind as well as me body. She doesn’t half talk shite!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Getting married in 2024? When the duck is she planning on thawing out the frozen family then? She's going to be well into her 40s before having her first at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You just know it was Air Can's decision to push the wedding to 2024.She'd get married tomorrow if she could.

Getting married in 2024? When the duck is she planning on thawing out the frozen family then? She's going to be well into her 40s before having her first at this rate
Came running when I saw the 2024….you’d think she’d be getting those little legs straight up that aisle as fast as she can
Also no mention of actual children, just adopting more ‘babies’ why bother putting yourself through this ridiculous egg freezing charade then

Reactions: 11
I reckon she has been gifted a wedding venue but it’s a weird day that they can’t shift in 2024. I can’t believe she will pay for much and it will be a mish mash of weird styles because the freebies can’t be coordinated. God forbid they pay for their own wedding. It’s a hard grift life for some 🎶

Late to the party o this as I unfollowrx a while ago. Couldnt bare her drunken spirals any more. She's either drunk or ill, she doesnt get she has a alcohol issue. Anyway.... wtf!!! They got another dog when they don't even look after the one they got. Cant believe anyone would let them take another. This couple would pay the milkman to take them pups if if ment they could piss of for a booze filled holiday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.