Vicky Pattison #13 Begging for makeup and meals, can’t stop posting cringey reels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shows dogs that needs homes. The unkept ones, the not so pretty ones, the ones that have been breeding machines.. yet she walks away with a gorgeous pedigree chocolate lab puppy. I don’t get it. Must be so many families who would love to rescue this type of dog. It’s not really rescuing if everyone wants them. I’d have more respect for her if she adopted the ugly one with the strange behaviour that no one wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She shows dogs that needs homes. The unkept ones, the not so pretty ones, the ones that have been breeding machines.. yet she walks away with a gorgeous pedigree chocolate lab puppy. I don’t get it. Must be so many families who would love to rescue this type of dog. It’s not really rescuing if everyone wants them. I’d have more respect for her if she adopted the ugly one with the strange behaviour that no one wanted.
I just came to say the same thing... crying over that poor dog with its ears cut off & looking like it was missing a leg, but then leaving with a perfect chocolate lab pup..
Do as I say, not as I do.....

She's just disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Let’s raise awareness for something that is incredibly unobtainable for many people because the rescue won’t actually home to people with a real job and a life, but will home to someone who prats about on the internet and is never at home. Make it make sense

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The absolute show she made of herself at that dog place. I like dogs and I've had a few myself but they were my dogs not my 'babies'. I hope she realises that if she does ever have real babies you can't just leave them to go swanning off here there and everywhere

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know how to interact with dogs at all, the way she’s grabbing at them and putting her face into theirs. Considering they’re all rescues and some just out of puppy farms that are absolutely traumatised.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Let’s raise awareness for something that is incredibly unobtainable for many people because the rescue won’t actually home to people with a real job and a life, but will home to someone who prats about on the internet and is never at home. Make it make sense
They messaged me back and said that she met all of the criteria for rehoming a dog. That any “celeb” has to meet the home check and hours that the dog is left, the same as anybody else. I think they’re talking shite

They messaged me back and said that she met all of the criteria for rehoming a dog. That any “celeb” has to meet the home check and hours that the dog is left, the same as anybody else. I think they’re talking shite
Unless Ercans actual job is dog sitting?

She doesn’t know how to interact with dogs at all, the way she’s grabbing at them and putting her face into theirs. Considering they’re all rescues and some just out of puppy farms that are absolutely traumatised.
My father in law had two rescue King Charles cavalier’s, one of which was used for breeding. She was such a skittish little thing. Didn’t like anybody touching her tummy, would wet herself at the slightest loud noise and not a massive fan of men (she preferred my mother in law to him). She was a lovely little thing though and she had a lovely life with them after her rescue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot tell you how bleeping appalled I am that she's got another dog, she doesn't look after nor discipline the one she's got.
Shambolic joke of a human.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I highly doubt Vicky would actually meet the criteria for re-homing but I bet cos she’s a ‘celeb’ they've overlooked it & hoped they’ll get publicity from this. Wonder will she even make it through January without dumping the dogs to go on a trip / holiday.

Reactions: 15
I have a friend who rescued 3 Romanian street dogs. She never leaves them home alone, was unable to come to my engagement party as her other half was working. The biggest one is the most timid and has to be handled super carefully. Vicky boils my bloody piss they way she uses MrMiloSir and now this new one will be for the gram and she will duck off here there and everywhere whenever she fancies it.

Reactions: 15
I highly doubt Vicky would actually meet the criteria for re-homing but I bet cos she’s a ‘celeb’ they've overlooked it & hoped they’ll get publicity from this. Wonder will she even make it through January without dumping the dogs to go on a trip / holiday.
They’ve also rehomed to other z-lebs, none of them meet their usually strict criteria….let’s see how much they have to do with her when it all goes tits up

Reactions: 5
So how do they explain that Milo is entire then? And they they don’t rehome to houses with entire dogs?

Reactions: 11
Or dogs that aren't neutered???
They just want publicity and the free food. I've unfollowed them on Facebook and Instagram after this tit show

😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
Their own criteria says you have to email them your work hours and they may get in touch with your employer to verify your shifts. But someone who goes to the opening of an envelope, is often out of or all over the country regularly is fine. According to them, 4 hours is the max a dog should be left.
Alongside all the other points already raised about them suggesting you get a dog of different sex to yours to avoid fights and that they will only very rarely consider homing to a home with an entire dog.
They’re making a big show of her ‘generous’ gifts and support for them to try and gloss over the hard fact that she went and collected a dog on Xmas Eve. An incredibly irresponsible and downright stupid decision but none of her followers will see that because ‘awww look at her, she just loves the doggies’.
It’s all just quite ridiculous!

Sorry but one quick flick through her insta feed over the last 6 months will demonstrate to the rescue that she’s not suitable for a dog. This is prior to even speaking to her or entertaining the idea.

I’m also not sure she should be saying she has “rescued” a dog because it’s hardly like she’s chosen to take home an elderly, unwell, disabled animal. She has chosen a puppy, which thousands of people would desire. She’s not chosen a dog that probably would’ve spent its entire life in the shelter if not for her. She’s gotten a puppy from a litter, except the litter happened to be living in a rescue. Or someone’s home. It would’ve found a home with or without Icky.

Reactions: 14
Has she started calling Max Sir yet?.
Also,lots of people on the celebrity prediction thread saying they think Vicky will be on Strictly next year.Which would be a literal nightmare. :confused:

• Wow
  • Sick
I don’t think the charity is run in the spirit of charity. Like an above poster is run to get likes and influencers and free stuff. That’s not to say those who work there don’t genuinely care about the animals. Looking at companies house I’m sure it’s got around 1.3 mil in the bank- justified as reserves for cash flow problems or surgeries- that’s in 2021. For a company that doesn’t neuter animals (irresponsible) and doesn’t seem to have much there in the way of stimulation for them, that’s a lot of money sitting in the bank.

Reactions: 1
Has she started calling Max Sir yet?.
Also,lots of people on the celebrity prediction thread saying they think Vicky will be on Strictly next year.Which would be a literal nightmare. :confused:
I think she’ll end up on there. She’s been on too many things this year doing serious journalism (well attempting to). Even if it was throwing her dads disease under the bus and taking the piss by undergoing egg retrieval when her man clearly doesn’t want kids. The Beeb seem to have calmed down their rules by having YouTubers and nepo babies on there the past few years.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she’ll end up on there. She’s been on too many things this year doing serious journalism (well attempting to). Even if it was throwing her dads disease under the bus and taking the piss by undergoing egg retrieval when her man clearly doesn’t want kids. The Beeb seem to have calmed down their rules by having YouTubers and nepo babies on there the past few years.
Can you imagine the jaw on her trying to be sexy in the rumba or Argentine tango?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Can you imagine the jaw on her trying to be sexy in the rumba or Argentine tango?!
I would be excited for Craig to point out that it’s not sexy and looks like she’s got tit under her nose. Cause he would say. And we would then get an essay on “be kind” and “trolls”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.