Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d knock that phone out of her hand when she was videoing the singer in the restaurant. Poor woman in full view trying to eat her food.

Reactions: 5
Just HOW many posts does she need to post following the death of poor Robbie Coltrane?

Any need, little grief thief?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just HOW many posts does she need to post following the death of poor Robbie Coltrane?

Any need, little grief thief?
Right here’s the thing, I was gutted when I found out he had died. But the thing is I think I reposted the official Harry Potter insta post once on my story and that was it. She’ll post and post and post for strangers she doesn’t know when we know fully that her GRANDFATHER was dead and she remained on holiday, getting pissed, posting pics in bikinis, never said a bastard word about missing or grieving. Life went on. She’s alllll about the likes and people won’t relate as well to the death of a grandparent they don’t know. The queen or a famous actor?? That’ll boost engagement.

Reactions: 18
I see Primark have gifted her stuff 🙄 sick of these grifters
She’s had quite a bit from them….doubt it ever gets worn apart from a photo for the gram then straight on her sales page….I’d say in the charity bag but doubt that ever crosses the beggy cows mind

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s had quite a bit from them….doubt it ever gets worn apart from a photo for the gram then straight on her sales page….I’d say in the charity bag but doubt that ever crosses the beggy cows mind
Imagine being such a beg to get gifts from primark 🤢 nah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dad volunteers for the British Heart Foundation as he is retired and they won’t accept Primark clothes as the quality is so poor and cheap that they just send the clothes for rags, which they make money on.

Tbh primark is kind of her level.. she already flogs vile polyester tat from missy empire or one of those nasty fast fashion labels. Even when she wears something more expensive she looks cheap as chips 🥺

Reactions: 10
Has she seriously had her hair and makeup done, to go to a bloody pub for Sunday dinner??

So far from reality she needs her own bloody postcode

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has she seriously had her hair and makeup done, to go to a bloody pub for Sunday dinner??

So far from reality she needs her own bloody postcode
How man shiz just a typical geordie lass! duck off . I'm pissed am ganin te sleep xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is everything she wears or gets gifted?? Honestly I’ve been so close to saying something to her multiple times😂 she makes me want to hurl

Reactions: 6
That PT of hers/theirs is tit. Their form is atrocious and she is doing nothing to correct it.
More interested in filming for the gram.
Wtf was that finisher with the leg raises?...you're not supposed to swing your legs about all over the place building up momentum. It should be slow and controlled, especially on the descent.

That PT of hers/theirs is tit. Their form is atrocious and she is doing nothing to correct it.
More interested in filming for the gram.
Wtf was that finisher with the leg raises?...you're not supposed to swing your legs about all over the place building up momentum. It should be slow and controlled, especially on the descent.
Yeah as soon as I saw their nonsense I thought the same it was cringing. And he’s a PT too isn't he?

Reactions: 6
So embarrassing how much of a woman she is I'd feel ashamed too post cloths all my cloths all over tbe dressing room floor. How old.is she .and the bathroom floor all soaked like a toddler had been in the bath ..wha a meff. Strange carryon for a near 40 years old woman.get agrip. Imagine her with a couple of kids ercan should leg ut now whilst he can.

Reactions: 9
So embarrassing how much of a woman she is I'd feel ashamed too post cloths all my cloths all over tbe dressing room floor. How old.is she .and the bathroom floor all soaked like a toddler had been in the bath ..wha a meff. Strange carryon for a near 40 years old woman.get agrip. Imagine her with a couple of kids ercan should leg ut now whilst he can.
A meff? Blimey I haven't heard that since secondary school in the late 90s!

I mean she totally is, but a blast from the past 🤣

How many other retro names can we call her?!

We don't make that much mess in the bathroom washing the dog, let alone ourselves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A meff? Blimey I haven't heard that since secondary school in the late 90s!

I mean she totally is, but a blast from the past 🤣

How many other retro names can we call her?!

We don't make that much mess in the bathroom washing the dog, let alone ourselves 🙄
I think the best good old classic ‘bleep’ is the only name for this beg-a-tron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s put a pic of herself on fully made up and saying ‘exhausted’. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it planted her in the swinging jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s put a pic of herself on fully made up and saying ‘exhausted’. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it planted her in the swinging jaw
The audacity to even say shes exhausted 😂😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.