Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Amy Schumer who is actually a) talented and b) has faced real fertility challenges including a hysterectomy (!!!) has now been suckered in to Vicky’s post! She doesn’t have endo she just uses it to grab engagement every month and is a humungous wimp!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Poor Amy Schumer who is actually a) talented and b) has faced real fertility challenges including a hysterectomy (!!!) has now been suckered in to Vicky’s post! She doesn’t have endo she just uses it to grab engagement every month and is a humungous wimp!!!

Ugh.She 'll milk the tit out of this now.

Reactions: 9
Ugh.She 'll milk the tit out of this now.
Was thinking exactly the same… nothing wrong with her, just using periods as content like she does the body positivity posts & then the before/after pics. She’s so predictable🥱😴

Reactions: 5
Was thinking exactly the same… nothing wrong with her, just using periods as content like she does the body positivity posts & then the before/after pics. She’s so predictable🥱😴
And funny how 24 hours after such deliberating symptoms she’s up and dolled up at an event/restaurant ready to go!

Reactions: 12
As you all know it's no secret I hate that bleeping dog (irrational I know it's done nowt to me) HOWEVER I hate it being referred to as a Prick! She absolutely bleeping grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy duck, why are they letting kids fuss and interfere with Milo whilst he is eating a chew, that is a sure fire way for a kid to lose it's nose. 🤬🤬🤬
8F41782C-F82D-4B34-9D79-570EE7B16C49_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She was ’juggling all the hats today’ because the dog walker cancelled? And she hasn’t eaten? Oh because no one sent free food today that’s why… she needs to get a proper life & job honestly she’s so deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was ’juggling all the hats today’ because the dog walker cancelled? And she hasn’t eaten? Oh because no one sent free food today that’s why… she needs to get a proper life & job honestly she’s so deluded

God can you imagine the crying and the daily breakdowns when she eventually has a kid?.

Reactions: 7
Omg she’s such an embarrassment - she’s clearly had her hair and make up professionally done to go to bleeping LaplandUK - I actually can’t with her cringe 🙈🙈🙈
I saw her there… she looked like the real life pics in real life!! The makeup was plastered on, the gurning was something else. She also spent half the tour chewing her gums and whooping and shouting out, like some type of Tourette’s. The whole party were rough. She had VIP (freebie) tickets for them all. So irritating when you’ve spent a small fortune to go there yourself.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread title: Loves herself a face-tuned pic, talking about periods and filming Milo’s d*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She honestly thinks she some bleeping CEO boss witch when she’s just a pathetic washed up reality star who is clinging on to any remaining ‘fame’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know that money and everything doesn’t mean you have perfect mental health. I get that. But this isn’t a woman who’s on the edge of a breakdown. It’s just not. She’s juggling nothing, she has no stresses, no responsibilities, she’s able to get herself out of bed everyday and put a full face of makeup on, she goes out to Santa meet-ups and nights out. The mental health card comes out to get her engagement up, she might have a bit of anxiety as I think most people do but she doesn’t have anxiety disorder, she isn’t depressed. She’s a joke and she hasn’t a clue what it’s like to live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
After doing 8 nightshifts in a row on a busy dementia ward (husband made redundant before xmas 👍), being battered and bruised, walked miles up and down the hospital corridors with patients who dont want to sleep, under staffed and underpaid, my heart bleeds for her! Get in the bin you absolute melt! I haven't seen much of my kids or my husband, my house is a tip and I'm exhausted and in pain! The woman is a grade A twit, a nobody!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I was looking for the #gifted on the Lapland pics but nothing… she needs to get cancelled; she’s been on two free holidays almost back to back and complaining about her mental health whilst eating free scones. Also on her hair reel thing, she was complaining that she had Milo as Airhead ‘had to go to work’. What the one day a year he does something?!?!

New thread here peeps:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.