Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fussy about what she puts on her skin? Does she not realise that Wenzel pasties play havoc with it? I hope she traps her tit in the #gifted air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So greg said on the reunion that he still talks to vicky a lot .I wonder if he's the only person she talks to

Reactions: 2
Wow these instahos have no shame do they!! I presume the companies see her follower number and think even if they get one or two sales out of it it’s worth gifting her, even if that white sofa will be brown after a week of one muddy dog and one manky witch.
I live in the Hope all this gifting tit will end one day and they will disappear off into the sunset of ‘where are they now?’

Reactions: 17
Wtf is that ridiculous pose in that stupid bikini? Does she not realise how utterly stupid she looks. She thinks she's about 19.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing is, I think if she stopped acting like all the late teens/early twenties insta twats and stop the begging for things (and promoting), she may seem more likeable.
Hang on I forgot about her vile behaviour towards the man she “loves”, constantly leaving her rescue dog (even though she said he has abandonment issues) and is using her dads disease as a way to gain traction for legitimate shows.
Nope carry on she’s a twit.

Reactions: 18
Anyone know where twit head is and what she doing its all hush hush she does my head innnn.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where twit head is and what she doing its all hush hush she does my head innnn.
Think she posted from Portugal and was with some other z listers but yeah said she couldn’t tell what it was to us mere minions…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s walking the Portuguese way (or part of it). I have seen a show about it before and it’s the only reason I can see her spending so much time walking. Also gives her an excuse to go to Jason vales juice retreat when she’s finished too lol (I’m hedging my bets she’ll be heading there afterwards).

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it's a Children in Need Challenge or something as they are very into walking type stuff, which means she'll be all over the telly flogging it :sick:

Reactions: 1
Christ 😳😳 on her latest insta stories her face is covered by one of those stupid filters and looks like a dolls, but her body with no filter just looks so old, her skin is like leather. What a contrast. Is that just dodgy fake tan?
Looks like when you take your old tan off, re tan but there is still some of the old tan 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.