Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or how about neither 😂 hasn’t Airhead just had a birthday or does it just feel that way

E62DC73A-0494-4792-89D0-5487EE787F5F.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1624817
Why is her left boob so floppy? If I'd paid for a boob job for it to look like that I'd be fuming.

Honestly looks like it's literally trying to escape from her body. Awful advertisement
Is she not at the point where she needs to get them switched again? I know boobs sag (mine don't look the way they did a decade ago :( ), but hers have REALLY sagged. Have the implants made the natural sagging worse? Or was she always destined to have boobs that droop that much?

Reactions: 6
Is she not at the point where she needs to get them switched again? I know boobs sag (mine don't look the way they did a decade ago :( ), but hers have REALLY sagged. Have the implants made the natural sagging worse? Or was she always destined to have boobs that droop that much?
I had heard/thought that boob jobs needed to be redone on an 8-10 year cycle or something like that to keep them looking good. The implant will be causing the skin to weaken and droop. That might not be the case anymore but even so, why wouldn’t vicky just get them redone?

Reactions: 2
I had heard/thought that boob jobs needed to be redone on an 8-10 year cycle or something like that to keep them looking good. The implant will be causing the skin to weaken and droop. That might not be the case anymore but even so, why wouldn’t vicky just get them redone?
Because no one has offered #giftedtits. Just wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She should never have gone with MYA they have an awful reputation and they looked too far apart and football like from the get go. Hopefully this time she chooses someone more reputable

Reactions: 4
Who called it?? She got the air fryer she was non ashamedly begging for! bleeping unbelievable.
God i dislike her desperate has been that'll be another thing that'll go to waste and she'll never use it

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wanted to get that air fryer definitely wont be getting it now 🤢

Reactions: 4
Possibly i dunno im blocked haha im just taking it from the beggy post she did previously for that damn air fryer
Ah right! Yeah she says something about when she gets home it will be there. If a company has sent her one then I’ll be on their DMs faster than her lopsided tit falling out her bra

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, her skin is really not great is it😳 what is that lump on the left of her face near her eyebrow, she should get it frozen off like the one under her eye.
She looks awful in those Iconic Ads, her dry lips🤢🤢🤢 all that pouting🙈
Her fingernails make me🤮🤮🤮 does she ever clean under them🤷‍♀️ I doubt it
Can she be cancelled, pretty please😴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t see any air fryers on her stories; has she deleted it?
Read her story I did a screen shot of 'as when I get home my new air fryer will be waiting for me'.....
Could she be any more brazen. More front than Blackpool. Absolute head.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.