Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The world has too many beautiful souls".

So, should everyone be a giant head like you, Vicky?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the fxxk takes a picture of themselves crying like that? On what planet does she think it is a good idea at the time? And then shares it all over the Internet? What kind of a message is she trying to get across here? She looks absolutely desperately pathetic. It certainly doesn't conjure up feelings of sympathy or empathy from me. It just makes me roll my eyes, shake my head and makes me think 'what an absolute hole'....she needs serious psychological help, and fast.

Reactions: 19
Can we just take a moment to take in that the kitchen table FULL of parcels is from just 2 weeks of her being away!! This is not the first insta hun I've seen show this after they come home. It is sinful.
She’ll be selling any clothes that’s gifted and think she’s doing everyone a favour. Eh no selling and donating to charity would be a nice idea but no she’s greedy

Reactions: 8
Her sofa needs reupholstered because she let that stupid mutt chew it.

Reactions: 11
How much do you wanna bet the upholstering service was #gifted?.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I honestly can't cope with her and Air Cans terrible form when working out, neither of them have a clue...assume its the PT too busy filming to dare correct them both on it aswell?

Thank god its not heavy weight 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I honestly can't cope with her and Air Cans terrible form when working out, neither of them have a clue...assume its the PT too busy filming to dare correct them both on it aswell?

Thank god its not heavy weight 🤦‍♀️
I was thinking the same thing. I'm a fitness pro and it makes me cringe watching them both.
What gets me is that she did a PT course herself, so she should understand the basic fundamentals even if she didn't do the assessments.
As for him....well if he is training people, he needs to sack himself. He doesn't understand the first thing about personal training. If he did, why doesn't he train Vicky himself? Why bring someone else in?
Surely if you had a live-in PT, you would make full use of their knowledge and services?
She can't do a squat to save her life.

Reactions: 14
Can we just take a moment to take in that the kitchen table FULL of parcels is from just 2 weeks of her being away!! This is not the first insta hun I've seen show this after they come home. It is sinful.
She’s posted similar before with a comment like how tiring it was going to be to be unwrapping all the boxes after coming home

like sorry babes that you might need a lie down after the hard graft that is unboxing all your #gifted crap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I hate that dog. There I've used the H word something I never do on Tattle but I have a hatred for that dog. Maybe he bit me in a previous life but I hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing off her full fridge….all that for 2 people, most of which I suspect will end up in the bin
I'm bleeping sick of these companies gifting free foods to these greedy cunts
It's an absolute disgrace. Oh and Vicky who stores there dildos in the fridge 😂 . Do you like them cold? Might stop the perpetual bleeding. I'm gonna stop now cos I've disgusted myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.