Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All th
I thought that too. She seemed off her face. Leaning in so close, the way she talked. The free bar stuff, she couldn't get the drink in fast enough.
the white around her mother like she been chatting tit after her 10th line do 1 you nob

Reactions: 1
Finished watching the documentary last night. The absolute crocodile tears in saying she wants kids, wants her dad to meet them. So annoyed he fell of the wagon at Christmas but no wonder when he was around you and all your cronies. I am so sick and tired of everyone loving her. Makes me sick.
On Ferne’s programme jaw swinging, preaching body positivity when she filters the shot out of hers. 👊🏼😡

Reactions: 13
Finished watching the documentary last night. The absolute crocodile tears in saying she wants kids, wants her dad to meet them. So annoyed he fell of the wagon at Christmas but no wonder when he was around you and all your cronies. I am so sick and tired of everyone loving her. Makes me sick.
On Ferne’s programme jaw swinging, preaching body positivity when she filters the shot out of hers. 👊🏼😡
Shes annoyed if he falls off the wagon but happy to give him a bottle of whatever sprit she gave him a while ago wow

Reactions: 5
Looks very thin at her mates wedding. At least she can recycle the outfit for a Halloween party

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah just found this thread. She is honestly bleeping VILE. What a horrible bully. She bullied some of them poor girls on GS. Piece of tit.

Reactions: 14
Looks very thin at her mates wedding. At least she can recycle the outfit for a Halloween party
I swear she’s on semaglutide, it’s a diabetes medication which people are using to lose weight. You don’t need to be obese to be on it and she probably knows dodgy drs to prescribe it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed on the bride and groom’s own instagram page whose wedding it is have put a post on politely asking for no-one to share pictures of them until they post first. VP did tag them and their profiles are public so I think I am ok to say that. Sorry if not ☺
Yeah they only posted their first photo 5 hours ago. She was posting all over her stories yesterday the stupid cow.

Reactions: 5
I swear she’s on semaglutide, it’s a diabetes medication which people are using to lose weight. You don’t need to be obese to be on it and she probably knows dodgy drs to prescribe it.
So she can still eat crap and drink herself silly yet still loses weight. I hope this Instagram ‘job’ soon dries up for her and she gets a proper job.

Reactions: 7
So she can still eat crap and drink herself silly yet still loses weight. I hope this Instagram ‘job’ soon dries up for her and she gets a proper job.
Basically yes. All while she’s lying to easily influenced people saying it’s because she had the implant removed. She only advertises he working out so little legs can start his business. She’s either put on the lash or pigging out, when she did that on geordie shore she was no where near as small as she is now. I call bullshit on her healthier lifestyle as the reason.

Reactions: 12
Nah, she’s not staying off insta cos she’s grieving/respecting the queen - it’s cos she can’t peddle her ads due to mourning period, so no point her being on here.
Plus she can get twatted in Mykonos without prying eyes!
Truth bomb

Reactions: 1
Basically yes. All while she’s lying to easily influenced people saying it’s because she had the implant removed. She only advertises he working out so little legs can start his business. She’s either put on the lash or pigging out, when she did that on geordie shore she was no where near as small as she is now. I call bullshit on her healthier lifestyle as the reason.
When my first implant came out two years ago, I lost…. *drum roll please*….. 1.5 pounds 😂😂😂😂😂 somehow I doubt that’s responsible for her weight loss

• Haha
Find it so cringey when people like their own posts 🥴 her outfit was awful from the wedding, no wonder she’s had to like it herself!
CFFA4FDC-C4E6-4043-AF27-665DF33D6013.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Or her
sister got ot prescribed my nephew wife just had a baby and she as injection thinknits around £60 for 27 days worth

Piglets Pantry have sent her and Airhead a load of free food 🤬🤬🤬

Also, they weren’t sitting together on the train and she’s filming him eating a stottie and trying to get his attention. He was probs loving not having to be near her for three hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she messing nort a peep about periods for many months due to hoils wedding and so on and now she nothing else to post miraculously period post.

Reactions: 4
All that food for the 2 of them...piglets pantry read the room you dickheads. Lost a customer

Reactions: 11
Does she not see the total hypocrisy of posting about food banks?

The revolting little bleep is posting about foodbanks now after showing off all her free food.

She is disgusting.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.