Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Badass things the queen has done'

How bleeping disrespectful. She truly is a total scumbag.

Reactions: 11
I hate this world. 100,000 likes for a post about Charles. Sat at home watching the likes roll in. She will try and cash in on anyone. “Well said Vicky” “you’re an inspiration.” They really believe this post was actually about the Queen? She’s the most conceited person on the gram. When did she get a personality transplant? She’s an actress.

Reactions: 17
another thing about the Queen on her IG; is she angling for an invite to the funeral or something?!?!

Reactions: 6
I'm glad im blocked because i don't think i could deal with her fake greif snatching rn she should be ashamed like she was arsed about the queen any other day but whatever gets her likes because her poor grandad didn't get a mention

Reactions: 8
In a way at least she’s not posting about her and him being in Mykonos so we’re saved from that (no doubt there will be a montage though when this is all over 🙄)

Reactions: 1
Who does she actually think she is? Can't give the passing of her own grandfather the time of day, but now believes she is some sort of royal correspondent with a daily commentary of events and reels. Who the fxxk gives a flying tit about what Vicky Pattison thinks. A little skank off a trashy TV programme. Famous for all the wrong reasons. She is probably vibrating at the fact she can't post her usual ads. I bet she is having an absolute meltdown behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems abusing ket really does give these z-listers an inflated sense of ego and entitlement 🙄

Reactions: 3
So nice that she's disappeared. Such a shame that we know she will be back bombarding us with ads and gifted bullshit again soon. Clearly playing games. This has absolutely nothing to do with showing respect. She wouldn't know respect if it slapped her in the face.

Reactions: 9
So nice that she's disappeared. Such a shame that we know she will be back bombarding us with ads and gifted bullshit again soon. Clearly playing games. This has absolutely nothing to do with showing respect. She wouldn't know respect if it slapped her in the face.
Slapped her in her GURNING, swinging jaw, filtered to buggery face.

Reactions: 5
It’s made me realise how much I enjoy insta without all the binfluencers - I’ve removed her as well as that twit hinch, skank solaman and disgusting creature Charlotte Dawson. Deffo feel better not seeing them flogging crap

Reactions: 13
I’ve never posted on this thread before but I am bleeping creasing at her recent insta stories 😭 Taking time off insta to “grieve” the queen like a bleeping gammon 😭 Mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
seeing her latest stories makes me think she would definitely be the type to ‘check-in’ at A&E on Facebook, but not tell anyone what’s wrong, what a wet-wipe.

she literally posted showing off her tit-tape FIVE DAYS ago?! And has posted 3 times on her grid for the Queen’s death/Charles since. In what world is she considered inactive?

Reactions: 12
Eugh can she not just stay off instagram. Soooo many people asking if I’m okay. Oh duck off vicky

• Haha
I’ve never posted on this thread before but I am bleeping creasing at her recent insta stories 😭 Taking time off insta to “grieve” the queen like a bleeping gammon 😭 Mortified for her.
Like a bleeping gammon! Omg I am dying from that. May have to put it into my daily vocab.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.