Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That toad in the hole looks tit….master chef my arse

And now begging for a ninja foodi….it’s the only one that’s a slow cooker and an air fryer…google could tell her that in about 30 seconds….just place an order you absolute grifter
Being a professional grief thief mustn’t be bringing in the freebies

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So she’s just admitted to giving the dog mash that has garlic in it - toxic to dogs.
And gravy that has onion in it - also toxic to dogs?

yet according to dogs trust she’s a great owner and ambassador 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolutely shameless bleeping beg - why is this witch not bleeping cancelled?
81709ACB-4A95-445E-9F1F-F97F45FDA7BA.png

honestly get fucked Vicky

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s taking the bleeping piss here….knew that’s exactly what she was after….subtle as a brick….but guys remember she’s mourning the Queen we need to be kind
Lots of hard working families shelling out for these as a way to help reduce electricity bills, as if she’ll ever bloody use it, no need when every meal you get is gifted. She’s an hole

Give it until the stories time out and she’ll miraculously have one. And then all the drum up of how fantastic it is and al of its features will technically be an ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly if someone gives her one…. We’ll all need to DM the company that gives her it

Reactions: 10
She better not get one for free she wont use it when she gets every meal gifted im saving to get one atm

Reactions: 10
I really hope so. They're horrible people flaunting all their freebies when we are struggling to get by.
Read the room Vicky it's gonna be a long hard winter for most of us that literally work paycheck to paycheck now and we dont need to see scruffs like you being rewarded for your beggy behaviour when all you are is a bully on geordie shore

Reactions: 12
On the bum for a air fryer can't stand these tit influencers who ask for recommendations ..
by the way tag the company... I want a air fryer but have just bought a multi fuel log burner as need to bring down my energy bill yet here is trampo asking for a free one makes me so mad hate the.lot of them

Reactions: 8
On the bum for a air fryer can't stand these tit influencers who ask for recommendations ..
by the way tag the company... I want a air fryer but have just bought a multi fuel log burner as need to bring down my energy bill yet here is trampo asking for a free one makes me so mad hate the.lot of them
I wanted one for ages, thankfully my fiancé's mum got us one as a Xmas gift. But Beggy Vicky Claw just puts an insta story up and will probably get a free one. hole.

Reactions: 7
Is she some sort of royal ambassador now or have i missed something? Won't she just shut the duck up. So desperate to be noticed by...I don't even know who. This woman is an absolute grade A hole. She is all over the place and she needs to get a grip.
Blatantly begging for an air fryer...does she think people are that naive to not notice. They all do this and it is so embarrassing. She knew exactly what she was doing and she already had it picked out and will know who's going to gift her one. She is beyond disgusting at this point. Then don't get me started on the Queen. Course you have been crying Vicky, you absolute whopper. The Queen of bullshit!
#cancelher

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.