Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will never not be amusing though….I’m so upset, give me air fryer recommendations, isn’t it sad, I’ve been told a foodi is best but it’s £300, it’s ok to be sad….and repeat until she gets the bloody thing given to her…it’s so bloody transparent and disingenuous

Reactions: 10
I’ve felt like letting rip at her the past couple days. Bet she’s never even met the queen!! 5 grid posts and god knows how many stories. She is so bleeping irritating!! Oh which air fryer is best, Google it you bleeping idiot like the rest of us. She’s totally just trying to deflect from the new geordie shore series that she won’t acknowledge. woman

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve felt like letting rip at her the past couple days. Bet she’s never even met the queen!! 5 grid posts and god knows how many stories. She is so bleeping irritating!! Oh which air fryer is best, Google it you bleeping idiot like the rest of us. She’s totally just trying to deflect from the new geordie shore series that she won’t acknowledge. woman
I’m also pretty sure Vicky stood for everything The Queen will have been ashamed of about this country. Becoming famous with absolutely 0 talent, airing your dirty laundry in public and then making a living through begging through a phone app hardly what The Queen stood for was it?

Reactions: 18
I’m also pretty sure Vicky stood for everything The Queen will have been ashamed of about this country. Becoming famous with absolutely 0 talent, airing your dirty laundry in public and then making a living through begging through a phone app hardly what The Queen stood for was it?
You never know, she could have given a title for services to grifting? She’d be there with Prince Andrew, Meghan and most of the (I hate this term) influencers out there.

You never know, she could have given a title for services to grifting? She’d be there with Prince Andrew, Meghan and most of the (I hate this term) influencers out there.
Call it the MGE (Member of the Grifting Empire)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Call it the MGE (Member of the Grifting Empire)
What with this new word grifters ? I know what grafters a means but grifter ??? keep seen it in this thread .

Reactions: 2
Charlotte crispy and holly hagan giving twit head loads do we think she watch the reunion or does he thinks she far too good her been up love island and Towie arse these days. Still a bleep

Reactions: 4
I also hate how every 2 bleeping days or something there’s a long gushing spewy post about the love of her life and the one who showed her what love is bla bla bla honestly wish she would disappear🤮🤮🤮🤮 embarrassing, my boyfriend would die of embarrassment if I put tit like that on social media every 5 mins

The odd times I listen to her, the levels of delusion with her are always the same....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I also hate how every 2 bleeping days or something there’s a long gushing spewy post about the love of her life and the one who showed her what love is bla bla bla honestly wish she would disappear🤮🤮🤮🤮 embarrassing, my boyfriend would die of embarrassment if I put tit like that on social media every 5 mins
"You are a once in a lifetime kind of love".My skin literally just crawled off my body. :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New to this thread. Don’t even follow this woman or pay attention to her but the clips I have seen or the odd post of hers…. Why the duck is this woman so obsessed with speaking about her periods? 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is that voice she does? And is she sat on her arse throwing the ball for her dog? Wow

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch the GS reunion? I’m so glad they mentioned her behaviour and how it should be addressed. Shes not going back cos she just thinks above them now, she’s not going back cos she knows she’ll be cancelled for being a bully

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone watch the GS reunion? I’m so glad they mentioned her behaviour and how it should be addressed. Shes not going back cos she just thinks above them now, she’s not going back cos she knows she’ll be cancelled for being a bully
Ooh no I haven’t seen it so they talk about it do they? She thinks she’s so above them… she’s been doing something for the BBC today so hopefully that will get cancelled

Reactions: 7
Them WhatsApp messages she sent to Ercan when he said he’d started the crown, I know it was only a joke but she just takes it way over the top. She’s so bleeping aggressive.
Bet she is unbearable when she’s really pissed off.

Ooh no I haven’t seen it so they talk about it do they? She thinks she’s so above them… she’s been doing something for the BBC today so hopefully that will get cancelled
Yeah they mention it her behaviour. I’m not totally convinced she doesn’t show up yet. Gaz too.

Reactions: 5
What do they say? I cba to watch it 😅
Charlotte says she wouldn’t like to see Vicky cos she slagged them off when she left. Then they all say that if she was to return, they would bring up her behaviour towards people. They also say that she was good at sticking up for people, but I just see that as hint that she was a cock all round at arguing/bullying

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.