Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh eff off Vicky! Maybe you should have shown your own father a bit respect instead of humiliating him and throwing him under a bus.

Reactions: 13
Nah, she’s not staying off insta cos she’s grieving/respecting the queen - it’s cos she can’t peddle her ads due to mourning period, so no point her being on here.
Plus she can get twatted in Mykonos without prying eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I remember rightly, when her own actual grandfather died she pretended nothing was happening and continued going on holidays with her shite gurning face & tits out. The fact she respects a woman she’s never met more than a grandparent further proves she’s all about getting likes. Stupid daft prick.

Reactions: 18
Well I’m blocked and haven’t read this thread for a while but I am bang on right from reading that she’s been unbearable over the Queen. bleeping helmet, like the queen would ever be arsed some scruffy alcoholic has posted on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was off her face on Ferne McCann programme tonight. Ferne went to her lingerie launch party, and Vicki was out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a werido im not a fan of them either but very stange she wants to hang out and meet their baby or is that just me
I swear last year when they got engaged or pregnant or something she posted something about how amazing they are/close they are/what an amazing couple they are etc 🤢 she hasn’t even met their child yet, such bullshit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She was off her face on Ferne McCann programme tonight. Ferne went to her lingerie launch party, and Vicki was out of it.
I thought that too. She seemed off her face. Leaning in so close, the way she talked. The free bar stuff, she couldn't get the drink in fast enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why has she got her tits out at someone's wedding? And is Aircan wearing a double breasted suit??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is not a wedding outfit…and what’s with the hat…that is a funeral hat not a wedding hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone noticed on the bride and groom’s own instagram page whose wedding it is have put a post on politely asking for no-one to share pictures of them until they post first. VP did tag them and their profiles are public so I think I am ok to say that. Sorry if not ☺

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This just came up on IG. Bet she doesn't like being reminded of this 🤭

Screenshot_20220915-193733_Instagram.jpg

This just came up on IG. Bet she doesn't like being reminded of this 🤭

Screenshot_20220915-193733_Instagram.jpg
I mean, that is her, right? I'm starting to doubt myself because she looks so different 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What the hell is that wedding outfit? Is she wearing black as she’s still in mourning?? Bahaha she has the WORST style 🙈
Oh and nice touch filming your own engagement ring ‘back to me me meeeee!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s at Wylam Brewery. I hope she’s not got a freebie it’s a lovely place I’ve been to a couple of gigs there but would be put off going again if she’s on the beg

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what's worse. Deliberately posting pictures when people have been asked not to by the bride and groom. Bringing things back to her own life by posting the engagement ring. Or posting an "all about love" post which yet again is just her posing on her own. Surely if you attend a wedding or event with your fiance you'd make the main picture you hoth together.

She's a strange narcissistic woman.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.