Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow her. The constant holidays, gifted food and leaving her poor dog whilst she fucks about in Santorini, Croatia or wherever she gets her free holidays. Totally unrelatable and was giving me rage. I'll just park myself on this thread for updates :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've had to unfollow her. The constant holidays, gifted food and leaving her poor dog whilst she fucks about in Santorini, Croatia or wherever she gets her free holidays. Totally unrelatable and was giving me rage. I'll just park myself on this thread for updates :)
I'm the same, I refuse to give her the numbers.

Reactions: 7
What do we think Ercans birthday birthday surprise is going be? Maybe just for one day she won't belittle him?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine she will make her death all about her. Any guesses for how many stock phrases she can get in like the original girl power… typical narc.

Reactions: 9
Surprised not to see her on the podium outside No 10. I mean, that's how important she thinks she is!

Reactions: 6
...and there we have it. A lovely photo of the Queen, right next to a crappy ad for some tit tape. Classy

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Could she be more predictable?

I know it's sad HRH has passed. This is a moment in history. But seriously, 8+ story posts and reposts, and her comment on one of them (im paraphrasing) "it's a laugh when I don't feel like laughing". Oh come on it's sad, but don't be acting like it's your own granny here Vicky.

She'll be dashing back for the funeral next giving it all "oh we didn't feel like we could be out of the country". Urgh.

She acknowledged the Queen's death more than her own grandads. Guessing she figured which one would get more likes.

Reactions: 28
What do we think Ercans birthday birthday surprise is going be? Maybe just for one day she won't belittle him?
And this is why hasn’t run a mile yet…. Doesn’t have to work, gets to go on nice holidays and flies in helicopters 😂

I suppose the only solace I can take from her is that for all the bragging of free holidays and gifted food she actually seems a bit of an empty vessel. She doesn’t really have any regular paid gigs on tv if at all, little legs seems more invested in the dog than her and she has to spend all her holidays telling everyone how happy she is.
I’m glad my one holiday a year isn’t spent making content for my followers, I get to read on the beach, have a swim and then drink cocktails with not a phone in sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
you can kind of see it in Air Can's face - he's actually weighing up if it's worth parting with his dignity in order to live a life of freebie hols and picking up dogshit as an actual occupation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She acknowledged the Queen's death more than her own grandads. Guessing she figured which one would get more likes.
This is the thing I thought of first. She literally didn’t mention her grandads death until the funeral. This is insane

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.