Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holiday nails again?!? Where the duck is she going now! Let me guess what colour she’s going for…..🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She gets gifted so much food it’s disgusting. If I were in her position and getting that much food, I’d eat a portion for the camera to advertise it, then send the rest of it all down to the local food bank. She can afford her own food I don’t know how she’s not ashamed 😡😡😡😡
Some so called influencers like Vicky could do so much good with their platform. If I were in that position I would make a point of saying ‘thank you very much XYZ but it’s too much and while I’m grateful I will gift it to someone who really needs it”. It then highlights a local foodbank. I volunteer at one and a lot of people I know aren’t/weren’t aware of it so it’s a perfect chance to get it seen. I like their social media posts and occasionally share them, it costs nothing and only takes seconds yet it gets them out there. Not difficult she’s just greedy and I’m ashamed to be a Geordie seeing her grabbing, entitled behaviour. #rantover

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All those Scoff meals are up on the 7th Sept and is she going to be even in her home to eat the 10 or so meals, probably not. She will bin most of it but its OK she got it all for free (£7.50 a meal). 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Really relatable content Vicky. She’s infuriating
With the current financial situation I’m surprised she isn’t losing followers. Why feel the need to show off to millions baffles me

Reactions: 18
Tone deaf as ever.
I hope she and all these other braggy insta huns get the ire of all their followers when the economy hits the shitter in the winter.

Sick of this grubby grifter posting content without tagging as an ad/gift then a day or so later when the content is off her stories posting a reel as an ad for it. She does it with Karen millen all the time and now the raisins brand. Like just tag stuff like you’re supposed to. Everyone already knows that you’re beggy already.

Reactions: 9
I can't get over the brass neck begging for freebies and yet can afford to spend in Hermes and LV!

• Sad
I can't get over the brass neck begging for freebies and yet can afford to spend in Hermes and LV!
She’ll have plenty cash cos she gets her food and pamper treatment and goodness knows what else for free

Reactions: 9
I've never known someone so out of touch and high maintenance, seriously...this girl is on another bleeping planet entirely

Everyone's still laughing at you Vicky, because you're not this heavily filtered in real life ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She couldn’t stand out more if she tried wearing rollers at an airport. So bleeping tragic.
They were probably taking photos because they couldn’t believe what a twit she looked not because they were jellus and haterz…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she eat like that? She makes me feel
Sick

Then again maybe it’s just the swinging jaw

Reactions: 4
I literally despise this Braggy daft c*nt of a human! She’s so tone deaf with her smug bragging content and I just don’t know how she funds her lifestyle as what’s her job

Reactions: 15
I literally despise this Braggy daft c*nt of a human! She’s so tone deaf with her smug bragging content and I just don’t know how she funds her lifestyle as what’s her job
She's a lazy, dirty, beggy woman.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.