Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's hardly away on holidays again 😡😡😡😡 She's literally just back!! What was the point in her getting a dog when she's never bloody there at home. She actually infuriates me so much.

Reactions: 15
She was away the first week of Aug, same time as me in Croatia so 4 weeks max.
Nice for some…

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She was away the first week of Aug, same time as me in Croatia so 4 weeks max.
Nice for some…
She's been to Corfu since then I think, I'm sure she was there the week after I was and we went 12/19th. Dunno can't keep up. Life is one big freebie and holiday for her.

She'll be doing ads for a power company next to get free gas/lecky

Reactions: 9
I think Jet2 keep giving her freebies so one holiday every 2 weeks wouldn’t surprise me.
Shame they don’t give the breaks to families with kids with additional needs or to frontline workers injured in the line of duty rather than that foul mouthed troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just catching up. Is she tak8ng the piss? Accepting free food then swanning around with Louis Vuitton carrier bags. duck off Vicky you absolute disgrace of a human. I am ashamed to be from the same neck of the woods as her.

Reactions: 25
Just catching up. Is she tak8ng the piss? Accepting free food then swanning around with Louis Vuitton carrier bags. duck off Vicky you absolute disgrace of a human. I am ashamed to be from the same neck of the woods as her.

Me too. Her and her mother are an embarrassment to Newcastle. Greedy pair

Reactions: 11
M&S giving her free food and free pyjamas has really put me off shopping there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She fully believes she’s Kate bleeping Middleton 😂😂😂 “all the sly witches taking photos of me” is she joking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly over this grubby freeloader, have some tact you vile woman

Reactions: 5
Why does she try to sound different from her real voice? She is an hole. Tv star. She’s a woman

Cant even believe the lure of freebies would make you want to stay and be treated like dirt wheres the self respect at this point 😂

She’s been pissing me off recently…Why is she always so mean to Ercan, she thinks it funny but it comes across as just being a bully. If it was the other way round it would be called out. Just because she isn’t arsed about football she takes the piss out of him, but if someone took the piss out of her for mentioning her 60000000th period of the month or anything else she’ll name and shame you on IG.

I don’t buy the nice guy act, she’s just a lot more cleverer than her GS days. That poor bleeping dog as well, he’s always being palmed off, it’s so obvious she did not think about this at the time when she got him.

Reactions: 15
The way she was calling him ‘my little influencer’ so patronising, I’d say why does he put up with it but he loves her free tuna baguettes so he stays…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.