Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I wonder whether the original poster who posted she saw Rachel & Schwartz kissing at Coachella got the wrong Tom, even now I have to really think about which ones which lol. That’s obviously been a get out of jail free card for the short term but in the trailer you can defo see some Rachel & Scandoval interactions so makes you think the producers may have picked up on things.

Raquels real name is Rachel so going forward she’s Rachel to me 🤣

Reactions: 16
I know why did she explode in to sayinb she does everything for her daughter etc. they were having an argument about his joke and she’s turned it around aboug her 😂😂 what is it she actually went through? Her ugly rich man cheated on her and she’s not a single mom! That’s it?! lol. She makes out she’s had this horrible traumatic thing happen
in fairness he went after her business (bit rich coming from him really...) and then started on her, and she said its how she looks after her daughter. I dont think Randall helps financially much, she's in and out of court but even still, honestly she's a dick but he only ever attacks women, and the mask of niceness really slips with him sometimes, this was one of those times. He pretends to be this lost puppy dog "aw shucks" type but every now and then you see it, and it's ALWAYS directed at a woman.

Pebs19

I am fucking livid! Stop the world I wanna get off!
I never liked Raquel, but this whole innocent, woe me act is vile. The girl is desperate.
And Tom, him, his tash and shitty arse band can get in the bin.
Poor Ariana, so glad she has Katie and Lala, I can't believe how wound up I am by this.
Both vile pieces of shit!

• Heart

Noname123

Chatty Member
Still so shocked about this I can’t stop thinking about it!!! Pair of vile humans. Although I must say this is the best bit of entertainment to happen to Vanderpump since Kriste, Stassi and Jax!

What he's saying sounds like she was really trying to fight for a 10 year relationship, and look, not saying that they should have stayed together but, she was trying, mentioned the embryos, trips, counselling etc. He had checked out but never bothered to tell her, probably hoping she'd just give up and break up with him. They had a house together, if he wanted to end it, there are legal ramifications and steps to be taken. He had done none of this which tells me he's lying through his teeth and trying to make out they had broken up.

If he wanted to end it, then end it. Don't shag around with her mate for over 7 months, lie about it and then try to throw her under the bus as some sort of unhinged manipulative harpy, in a bid to make yourself look more sympathetic.

Reactions: 15

Restless Native

VIP Member
Wasn't their blinds on the beyond the blinds podcast that Andy Cohen and Jax were fucking and Andy paid his bail in Mexico

• Wow
  • Haha

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I don’t like Rachel at all but Lala is such a hypocrite it’s a joke!! I do think Rachel showed balls as they were being proper witches to her.

LockdownLurker2020

Sandoval is vile, hes such a horrible narcissistic woman hating bad tempered arrogant prick.

Has anyone watched last nights ep yet? Im just watching it now and the way sandoval was looking at rachel in sur and made her sit in between them… could he be any more obvious? I really cant stand him. Also didnt like the way he was speaking to that Brett fella either he tends to talk down to people like hes superior… Oohhh hes such a wanker he deserves all of the backlash he gets IMO

LockdownLurker2020

I thought Rachel was really pretty in series 8 with the really long blonde flowing hair but i dont like the short do shes been sporting since series 9… i think it looks a bit lego-esque. Dont shoot me but its the same all of the time which leads me to think she lifts it off and on her head like a lego head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

grammers

Arianna is far too good for Tom , ive always found him to be very creepy. Prob a blessing in disguise if it ls all true.

doodlebug

VIP Member
James is clearly still in love with Raquel. Gets overly annoyed or feels the need to excuse himself or literally looks on the verge of tears (like the in the preview when Lala is telling him about Sandoval). Ally rightfully so is getting pissed off with his reactions. Raquel doesn’t seem to notice though. James defo not over her. Even though he was abusive and clearly didn’t respect her, I reckon he was in love with her and still is.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about Scandoval & honestly I know it’s been said but especially after this last episode I cannot help thinking how incredibly sinister it all is? I mean they are literally rubbing everyone’s faces in it in such a nasty way. He then has the audacity to hype her up and then she continues it by crying on her A’s shoulder for HERSELF(!) & for finally feeling she has mates. Wtaf?

All the while S, S and R are constantly sniggering, backing each other and making shit up. Tom openly abuses us wife/ex wife. Ariana is riding and dying for them, sticking up for her against people she’s known for years & making life long business decisions with etc. Her boyfriend is ignoring her grief…making her buy gifts for his side piece….

I know the show is sorta trash lives but it’s almost disturbing to watch. It’s conscious free. It’s too much. It’s evil.

Pollie

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s making her sound mentally unwell. He’s sick. Him and Rachel can have each other 🤢

Pollie

VIP Member
Still blaming Ariana, just break up first pal.
Also am I the only one who doesn’t find Rachel hot at all? So she was hooking up with Swartz when bonking Tom? All such toxic people.