Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch?! VPR is one of my all time favourite programmes, such a guilty pleasure. James Kennedy will forever be classic viewing 😭🤣

I’m so pleased Bravo have dropped Kristen/Stassi after their racist behaviour towards Faith came to light.

What’s everyone’s favourite episode? Mine was the stag do in Vegas (?) where they all dressed up in drag. Tom Sandoval grew up to be Sia, Peter was Petra and Tom Schwartz was a battered wife 😭😂 too iconic for words

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am so happy there is a thread on VPR!

I discovered it at the start of lockdown whilst working from home and literally binged it. I’m obsessed. I loved the reunion show where James pretended to be Stassi coming crawling Back from New York (god that seems ironic now) He was hilarious!

That stag do was iconic, when Schwartz was crying in the bathroom and Sandoval threw open the door.

Reactions: 8
I am so happy there is a thread on VPR!

I discovered it at the start of lockdown whilst working from home and literally binged it. I’m obsessed. I loved the reunion show where James pretended to be Stassi coming crawling Back from New York (god that seems ironic now) He was hilarious!

That stag do was iconic, when Schwartz was crying in the bathroom and Sandoval threw open the door.
I have never laughed at a tv show the way I did during that stag do episode 😂

Its so good! Amazing for a rewatch as well. Never gets old. James’ impressions of people are spot on. I would watch a show with him alone 🤣

Reactions: 2
My husband came home one day and I was sat sobbing at my desk. He rushed in and asked what had happened, what news had I received. I turned the iPad screen so he could see and I was sobbing at Katie and Tom’s wedding, where his brothers got flown in to surprise him 😂🤣 he was so unimpressed with me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband came home one day and I was sat sobbing at my desk. He rushed in and asked what had happened, what news had I received. I turned the iPad screen so he could see and I was sobbing at Katie and Tom’s wedding, where his brothers got flown in to surprise him 😂🤣 he was so unimpressed with me hahaha
I hate Jax, but him and Tom Sandoval were so cute with the triplets 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love the rebel pool party so would watch any of them. Loved James wish he was on more now, katie is such a hypocrite.
tom and Ariana are my favourites.

jax and Brittany can be cut in my opinion they are boring.

I love james Kennedy! He’s hilarious PAAAASTA

I REMEBER watching a really old episode of RHOBH and seeing a few of them serving the food at LVPs dinner party before they got the lie own show

can’t stand Jax.

Reactions: 4
I love VPR and recently binged watch the last season and now gutted 😂
Summer House is another good one by Bravo (you can watch both by hayu in U.K.).

Omg I have found my people!! I have binged VPR over the last couple of weeks (thank you Hayuu!!)

I am pleased Kristen got fired because I just straight up dislike her 🙈 with Stassi I did not like her in the first or second season, thought she was a spoilt brat. Think she got a bit better as the seasons went on, but then it came out how awful she had been to Faith and all her racists comments so I'm pleased she has been sacked for that.

I love Beau though so I'm gutted he wont be back!

With James I kind of go back and forth on whether I like him or not. Some of his drunken moments were hilarious (PASTAAAAAA) but then I didnt like how he treated Raquel when he was texting her all those mean things. No one deserves to go through that.

How do people feel about LaLa?

I liked Brittany up until the last season. I get that trying to plan a wedding is stressful but I think she went over the top with how stressful it was.

Reactions: 4
I love Lala! There have been moments when she has been a complete witch but in general I love her energy

Finally a thread about vanderpump rules! I absolutely hate Jax and love how Ariana and tom have started calling him out. Brittany Is horrible also. I loved lala when she came in but she’s vile now. James Kennedy is my favourite, he genuinely makes me laugh out loud. I love Charli from the newbies purely because she keeps calling jax old. Katie I’ve not liked for the past few seasons but she’s starting to redeem herself. I’m sad to see stassi gone.

Reactions: 5
Finally a thread about vanderpump rules! I absolutely hate Jax and love how Ariana and tom have started calling him out. Brittany Is horrible also. I loved lala when she came in but she’s vile now. James Kennedy is my favourite, he genuinely makes me laugh out loud. I love Charli from the newbies purely because she keeps calling jax old. Katie I’ve not liked for the past few seasons but she’s starting to redeem herself. I’m sad to see stassi gone.
Why do you like Charli? I admit I didnt really watch the newbie parts because I wasnt interested but I just thought she was really irrelevant to the show and didnt feature much?? But that really could be because I just fast forwarded those parts 🙈

Why do you like Charli? I admit I didnt really watch the newbie parts because I wasnt interested but I just thought she was really irrelevant to the show and didnt feature much?? But that really could be because I just fast forwarded those parts 🙈
on the reunion she basically called out jax for being a bully!

I love james Kennedy! He’s hilarious PAAAASTA
Who says PAAAAAASTA like that! I can't stand James. Little twerp.

My favourite moment so far (I've got two seasons left) was when Sandoval wiped his tears on the dog at Katie and Schwartz's wedding. Also I loved their wedding, thought it was done really well.

There's something I don't like about Ariana, she has a crappy attitude.

I'm glad Kristen is gone but I don't think it will be the same without Stassi to be honest. Also, currently watching Season 6 and they addressed a fair amount of the racism that she's been called out for (on her podcast) and she was horrified and mortified.

Love Lisa's daughter Pandora and Lisa and Ken = Royalty.

Also a VPR fan here (although the last two seasons have been shite)!

James is so problematic but him shouting PUMPTINIS and clapping at Jax was one of my favourite moments, along with Tom wiping his tears on a dog as has already been mentioned here.

Absolutely disgusted with Stassi and all her posed PR photos/IG posting about the pregnancy without any sort of atonement. Lisa has proven herself to be absolute trash over that whole situation as well, and making excuses for Max and Brett.

No idea if they've started filming for next season yet, or even if there will be one, but would be happy if it didn't include Jax, Brittney or Lala.

I loved when James was crawling on the floor at the reunion taking the piss out of Stassi! Haha.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.