Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stassi still getting book deals though isn’t she. How quickly people forget.
---
Also according to reddit Swartz is on Methodist with his new gf Jo.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched tonight’s, Schwartz looks terrible. So washed up, like a proper drunk. Reminds me of when you see the fittest lads from comp like ten years later and they’ve just lost their good looks.

Reactions: 10
Schwartz has always pissed me off, he just comes across as so vacant and lacking in backbone. Remember the Pride when he dropped his one shift at Pump (was it Pump?!) because he couldn’t hack it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie is sooo annoying, she is such a pot stirer. Tom S is no saint but she is so much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Catching up on this weeks episode and I’m totally baffled about Katie basically tagging on to a wedding trip that she’s clearly not invited to. It’s such a bitchy thing to do, to go along when you know you’re not wanted and you know your presence there is going to get peoples backs up. I don’t buy the whole “my friends are going so I should be able to go too” thing. My friends do plenty of stuff that I don’t tag on to, we’re not joined at the hip.

(PS I know she’s there really to add to the drama for tv but they could have had drama with her moaning about not being invited at home! 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Schwartz has always pissed me off, he just comes across as so vacant and lacking in backbone. Remember the Pride when he dropped his one shift at Pump (was it Pump?!) because he couldn’t hack it?!
I just saw that one yesterday. The guys an absolute wet wipe, sitting there at lunch just listening to Jax rip into Katie and then making out she’s in the wrong for getting upset by it. Why is she with him this man does not care for I respect her. 😂 the whole “bubbe” makes me sick too 🤢

Reactions: 7
Kristen really is deluded isn’t she? She flew in Miami girl, brought her into Sur to kick stuff off while people are working, told the manager to duck off and go suck a dick yet is like “I did nothing wrong.”
Can’t believe the amount of shite that comes out Jax mouth as well, he’s unbelievable and again another one with no accountability!

Reactions: 7
Tom Schwartz baby voice honestly turns my stomach. Regrettably, he reminds me of my
Ex 🤢

• Haha
Doesn't surprise me. I'm watching her closely now and in the most recent episode she's over familiar with him too. She's just an insecure idiot.

Also I know a lot of people don't agree with Katie going to the wedding. But remember also, schena disinvited Katie to her wedding cause Katie took offence to schena trying to get her very recent ex to hook up with Rachel. If I was Katie I would totally be sitting poolside being a petty witch to annoy some so called friend who would do that. And also if I'd paid for it already. And also makes great TV 😆

Reactions: 13
If the situation was reversed, Katie would have literally called the cops on her or got her physically removed from the hotel. These girls always think that everything they wish for is the rule on their special day (from Stassi birthday to Katie's wedding); so she should respect that. And her face when Kelly gave a well deserved apology to Scheana is crazy. I dislike her lmao. Bitter ass witch.

Doesn't surprise me. I'm watching her closely now and in the most recent episode she's over familiar with him too. She's just an insecure idiot.

Also I know a lot of people don't agree with Katie going to the wedding. But remember also, schena disinvited Katie to her wedding cause Katie took offence to schena trying to get her very recent ex to hook up with Rachel. If I was Katie I would totally be sitting poolside being a petty witch to annoy some so called friend who would do that. And also if I'd paid for it already. And also makes great TV 😆
Omg hope it’s not true about Brock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.