Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Season 5 Tom’s hairstyle made my vagina sew itself up
---
Did Kristen really go down on Brittany or what?
And Tom had the gaul to complain that Ariana wasn't having sex with him at this point LOL

Also I do think Kristen and Brittany fooled around a bit in a just two drunk girls having fun kind of way 😂 Brittany just didn't want her family to know about it. Jax cannot sit on gossip to save his bloody life even when it's about his own gf ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't Lala eat out Ariana one night while Tom was with them in the same car.

Incestuous that cast

• Wow
According to twitter in the finale episode, Ariana confides in Rachel that she is worried Tom is having an affair. Rachel said if it’s true, she will be there for her. What a psychopath.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Did anyone notice when they were at the rehearsal dinner in the hibachi restaurant James said something like you’ve kissed Peter; Schwartz; Tom i had to watch it again to see if i had misheard.

The arse smack absolutely vile right by Ariana, really not appropriate i would lose my tit if my husband did that to another woman. Sandoval gives me the creeps hes vile, not handsome; so unbelievably arrogant and an all round wanker.

Ive been rewatching from the beginning too since the whole scandal broke, and first time round i hated James and Lala but now theyre my faves 😂. The one i watched last night was where Stassi has the murder horror scary themed birthday party.

Reactions: 10
Tom is gross. Love that Ariana is blowing up now. She will do so well and he will just end up some lame washed up realty star. I heard James say that too, I would assume the Tom was Swartz. He was far too angry when he found out in March so i assume it was just about Swartz.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhh just watching Raquels first episode 👀. Scheana has like, a completely new face this season.

Reactions: 4
Everytime I see how everyone else's kids are so cute, I KNOW Stassi must be seething. Not to talk down about a child's look, I just know Stassi is that shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’m up to Ariana making a cocktail book and Tom is salty AF. She should have dumped his ass then it’s so off putting and unattractive

Did anyone notice when they were at the rehearsal dinner in the hibachi restaurant James said something like you’ve kissed Peter; Schwartz; Tom i had to watch it again to see if i had misheard.

The arse smack absolutely vile right by Ariana, really not appropriate i would lose my tit if my husband did that to another woman. Sandoval gives me the creeps hes vile, not handsome; so unbelievably arrogant and an all round wanker.

Ive been rewatching from the beginning too since the whole scandal broke, and first time round i hated James and Lala but now theyre my faves 😂. The one i watched last night was where Stassi has the murder horror scary themed birthday party.
yes I heard the “Tom, Shwartz, Peter” thing! He corrected himself later on and left out Tom but proves he knew early on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.