Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t go near brock with a 10 foot pole but him and scheana are head over heels for each other. I don’t think he’d do that.

Reactions: 4
I just finished season 3 reunion where everyone is going in on Stassi but then it comes to light about the sex tape. Tbh makes sense why she left Sur so abruptly she was obviously humiliated and didn’t want to show face, If Scheana really was showing the video etc it makes me look at Stassi’s actions that entire season in a whole new light, especially regarding Katie making up with Scheana!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t go near brock with a 10 foot pole but him and scheana are head over heels for each other. I don’t think he’d do that.
See, I'm not sure, I've never liked Brock, but he does seem like if he could get away with anything, I wouldn't put him past him!

Reactions: 5
I just read Ariana is going on dancing with the stars? Has anyone else seen this? I hope its true and i hope she keeps getting these opportunities

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah I’ve just watched the scene where Ariana is crying to Sandoval about needing him around her birthday cause she’s missing her birthday and he’s like but dude there’s gonna be bulldozers n tit💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still blaming Ariana, just break up first pal.
Also am I the only one who doesn’t find Rachel hot at all? So she was hooking up with Swartz when bonking Tom? All such toxic people.

Reactions: 14
I caved and got hayu, this season feels pretty boring now all the drama has transpired! When does the reunion come out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wait I'm so confused by this. The caption implies this conversation about the "egg fertilization" happened before Ariana found out about the affair. Then he's acting like he's confused by that convo because "we're broken up". Then he says "this is why I didn't just break up with her" (so he had or hadn't by then?)
Nvm the fact that he then seems to be trying to call her selfish for wanting to leave the show after finding out about the affair and how that's not fair to everyone else (Why? ratings for them?)
This fuckin' guy

Reactions: 11
He’s saying two weeks (approx I believe) prior to her finding the phone he tried to break up with her & on that break up day or thereabouts she attempted to converse with him about trying to create the embryos. So he means this was prior to the affair revelation. Worth checking how many weeks post Valentines that the story broke as he says he had the break up chat on V day 😔🥴

Reactions: 4
He’s saying two weeks (approx I believe) prior to her finding the phone he tried to break up with her & on that break up day or thereabouts she attempted to converse with him about trying to create the embryos. So he means this was prior to the affair revelation. Worth checking how many weeks post Valentines that the story broke as he says he had the break up chat on V day 😔🥴
He also said during therapy Ariana was fighting for the relationship. She must be devastated with all of this.

Thank you! I think I missed some context.

Reactions: 2
bottom line is he did the cowardly thing by having an affair and getting caught out and not being honest with Ariana. Never mind it being with her best friend…

I know Schwartz can be marmite but he must also be manipulated and gaslit by sandoval to be so loyal to him

Reactions: 6
bottom line is he did the cowardly thing by having an affair and getting caught out and not being honest with Ariana. Never mind it being with her best friend…
That and then I can't believe he's trying to make her the bad guy for wanting to leave the show! Rude!

I can’t believe he’s making her sound mentally unwell. He’s sick. Him and Rachel can have each other 🤢

Reactions: 14

I know Schwartz can be marmite but he must also be manipulated and gaslit by sandoval to be so loyal to him
Regarding Schwartz, it seems he’s very easily manipulated by literally anyone who wasn’t Katie. Granted I’m fairly new to the show, just starting season 5, but Jax and Sandoval have so much influence over him it’s not normal. He’s an absolute drip.

Reactions: 11
So he tried to break up with her but didn't actually do it, let her book holidays and talk about the embryos (something he used in front of cameras to make her look bad like she was holding him back), implies she was suicidal, talks about her intimate mental health, yet his choice was to bang her friend for 7 months rather than just end it finally. That was the better option, that was less traumatic for her?
And he thinks this makes him look better?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.