Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the re-filming scenes to fit the narrative... I don't think they would've done. They've done it in the past with RH etc when a sudden storyline has happened and they just kind of change the narrative with lots of text on screen and to camera saying how shocked they are... which I don't think would be a problem here as that's what the audience was either expecting.

So I reckon either A - it was figured out as we're seeing on the show, but was all staged to come out in March
or B - production knew (which I do reckon was the case, because I'm sure they see everythinggg), and they've gone back to re-edit the later part of the season to fit with what came out in March.

Maybe a little from column A and a little from column B.

But everyone was sooo shocked when it came out, and it did blow up massively though - I don't know if they're that good of actors, and I don't know if Rachel and Sandavol would be that willing to ruin their reputation... if it was planned to come out in March.

Or maybe I'm too naive and trusting of Bravo 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes Lala didn’t know what to say, was good to see. Tom is a massive douche though. Last nights episode was soooo chaotic , classic VPR.
Tom is awful but this was the only time I thought YES say moreeeee tell her Tom! Finally have a backbone 🤣 and then he went oh but you’re a great mom and ruined it 🤣 I bleeping hate lala she’s so entitled

Reactions: 5
My obsession with the Toms' bar continues unabated. I was intrigued by what James was saying about its location because I assumed it was at least in a good area. But it's not, they've actually spent a million dollars pimping out what looks like a giant warehouse in the Franklin district which according to the photos on Yelp considers circa 20 customers a busy night. I cannot with these guys, absolute jokes. Look at the state of the website for crying out loud http://www.schwartzandsandys.com/

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think production knew and expected it to be exposed but it didn't.
Ken and Lisa probably believed it happened, but like in a one night thing rather than a 7 months affairs.
The other ones didn't know.

Reactions: 4
My obsession with the Toms' bar continues unabated. I was intrigued by what James was saying about its location because I assumed it was at least in a good area. But it's not, they've actually spent a million dollars pimping out what looks like a giant warehouse in the Franklin district which according to the photos on Yelp considers circa 20 customers a busy night. I cannot with these guys, absolute jokes. Look at the state of the website for crying out loud http://www.schwartzandsandys.com/
Howwwww have they made such a tit show of this?!

Clearly learnt nothing from working with Lisa and just have massive egos and thought their popularity on the show would pay it all back. Unfortunately, Sandavile being a see you next tuesday wasn't accounted for in the business plan

Reactions: 10
Howwwww have they made such a tit show of this?!

Clearly learnt nothing from working with Lisa and just have massive egos and thought their popularity on the show would pay it all back. Unfortunately, Sandavile being a see you next tuesday wasn't accounted for in the business plan
sure Scandoval spent the entire time bitching that Lisa was taking over, while avoiding any real work, and messing up the bits they were tasked with, then turned up as though they did it all. Schwartz is just a halfwit in general.

Reactions: 9
Tom is awful but this was the only time I thought YES say moreeeee tell her Tom! Finally have a backbone 🤣 and then he went oh but you’re a great mom and ruined it 🤣 I bleeping hate lala she’s so entitled
I know why did she explode in to sayinb she does everything for her daughter etc. they were having an argument about his joke and she’s turned it around aboug her 😂😂 what is it she actually went through? Her ugly rich man cheated on her and she’s not a single mom! That’s it?! lol. She makes out she’s had this horrible traumatic thing happen

• Haha
I know why did she explode in to sayinb she does everything for her daughter etc. they were having an argument about his joke and she’s turned it around aboug her 😂😂 what is it she actually went through? Her ugly rich man cheated on her and she’s not a single mom! That’s it?! lol. She makes out she’s had this horrible traumatic thing happen
in fairness he went after her business (bit rich coming from him really...) and then started on her, and she said its how she looks after her daughter. I dont think Randall helps financially much, she's in and out of court but even still, honestly she's a dick but he only ever attacks women, and the mask of niceness really slips with him sometimes, this was one of those times. He pretends to be this lost puppy dog "aw shucks" type but every now and then you see it, and it's ALWAYS directed at a woman.

Reactions: 16
I think Tom and Tom think they have always been hot tit but now reality is hitting. Swartz is just fat and sweaty and Sandy looks like a jacked up Luigi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Swartz used to be cute looking but the party lifestyle has taken a toll. Sandoval has never looked attractive

Reactions: 10
Swartz used to be cute looking but the party lifestyle has taken a toll. Sandoval has never looked attractive
Iv always found Sandoval to be creepy and Ariana was always out of his league. I think he knew deep down she’d be the star eventually and now here we are

Reactions: 8
It makes me sick watching him do the embryo stuff whilst obviously the Raquel situation was going on. And whilst her grandma died. Hard to watch.

Reactions: 7
It makes me sick watching him do the embryo stuff whilst obviously the Raquel situation was going on. And whilst her grandma died. Hard to watch.
Shows how dispicable his character is. I only hope he didn't go ahead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.