Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Ally just wants to be on tv tbh. She seems to cringe at the sight and touch of James, which is strange because he has always been what he is!

Reactions: 12
So far Rachel’s only been in a couple episodes I’ve watched but Jesus she seems like such an airhead.
Schwartz whole attitude toward the wedding is horrible I feel sorry for Katie.

Reactions: 5
I'm fed up looking for clues between scandavol and rachel, can we just skip right to the reunion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I have found my people !!

RE Stassi's daughter- I'm so shocked to read comments about her not being cute (not judging - I've said worse) purely because I absolutely detest children but I find her kid so so adorable ?! It's prob the tiny designer clothes 🤣
On that topic, niche but has anyone seen the conspiracy theories that Prince Harry & Meghan's kid is "played" by Hartford 🤣 bit of a wacky theory even for me but they DO look alike !

Also I can't find the post but I completely agree with the poster who said they don't think Stassi was being racist toward Faith, rather she was just bullying her in the same way she would to anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god I have found my people !!

RE Stassi's daughter- I'm so shocked to read comments about her not being cute (not judging - I've said worse) purely because I absolutely detest children but I find her kid so so adorable ?! It's prob the tiny designer clothes 🤣
On that topic, niche but has anyone seen the conspiracy theories that Prince Harry & Meghan's kid is "played" by Hartford 🤣 bit of a wacky theory even for me but they DO look alike !

Also I can't find the post but I completely agree with the poster who said they don't think Stassi was being racist toward Faith, rather she was just bullying her in the same way she would to anyone
Whaaaaaaat
Where have you seen this?!

Reactions: 3
According to some Insta stories, Ariana is seeing some bloke. I think this will backfire on her. She’s blowing up due to the break up, not sure anyone will continue to feel sympathy and she’s already with someone else lol.

According to some Insta stories, Ariana is seeing some bloke. I think this will backfire on her. She’s blowing up due to the break up, not sure anyone will continue to feel sympathy and she’s already with someone else lol.
I read that as Ariana was seen blowing some bloke and I was 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like Ally just wants to be on tv tbh. She seems to cringe at the sight and touch of James, which is strange because he has always been what he is!
I can't see anything between them tbh, and if he was my bloke going on and on about his ex, I'd be gone!!

I read he’s a long time friend and also gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sandoval is brilliant at making everything about him 😂 the bit where he calls Schwartz a battered wife is my fave VPR moment of all time, proper cracks me up 😂
One of the best reality tv moments! Up there with “David is dead” from celeb big brother!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right I might have to leave Tattle for the day because I won't read anything better than this for awhile 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Sandovals story where he is making bracelets. He looks unwell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.