Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit but think Rachel is very pretty indeed. She is effortless stunning. She is the kind of pretty shallow empty men like Sandoval like.
She actually looks similar to Ariana and Kristen but she’s even more statuesque and model like. She’s also younger and babyish. Narc and shallow dimwit that he is, these are attributes he will love as much as someone like him can love anyone.

He also loves that she is into him, she thinks he’s all deep and philosophical which would be hilarious if it wasn’t all so f-ed up.

I really think if Ariana opened her eyes and ears a little wider and stopped trying to be the cool chick all the time, she wouldn’t have been so blindsided. Given her persona and perceived social standing within the group this must’ve knocked her upside down!
I agree with this. I don’t find Ariana very likeable, she’s very vocal about her own feelings/depression/wants/needs but I don’t think she gives a lot out to others. As an example, All the the years her and Scheana have been “best friends” I’ve never seen a connection between them?

Reactions: 4
I thought Rachel was really pretty in series 8 with the really long blonde flowing hair but i dont like the short do shes been sporting since series 9… i think it looks a bit lego-esque. Dont shoot me but its the same all of the time which leads me to think she lifts it off and on her head like a lego head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is very Lego but it suits her, she pulls it off!
(genuinely no pun intended there haha)

Agree re Ariana she didn’t deserve this, god no but she isn’t likeable and in her need to be seen as dowwwwn, she got completely stabbed in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Rachel was really pretty in series 8 with the really long blonde flowing hair but i dont like the short do shes been sporting since series 9… i think it looks a bit lego-esque. Dont shoot me but its the same all of the time which leads me to think she lifts it off and on her head like a lego head 😂
I cannot be unconvinced that she chopped her hair because she knows Sandoval likes shorter hair on women 😂 she's been planning to steal that man for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot be unconvinced that she chopped her hair because she knows Sandoval likes shorter hair on women 😂 she's been planning to steal that man for a long time
I think this too 😆 Rachel is pretty but she's so D and S it's a bit painful!

It's a shame she has gone so hard on the fillers too as she looked so much better before them all. Now she just looks puffy with a bad nose job.

Reactions: 10
Wtf does he see in her?? I don't even think she's that nice looking
I don’t think she’s all that either. Personally think Ariana ,Schena, Charlie are better looking and to me Lala is pretty too but I thought she was stunning back when she was first on in the earlier seasons, she’s had too much filler/Botox in her face.

Reactions: 8
We’ve not discussed satchel! Thoughts and opinions?
Also why is kristina Kelly looming around all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I rewatched season 2 recently and Ariana and Tom were quite awful to Kristin at the reunion. Showing lots of affection while Kristin was crying. I think what happened to Ariana is definitely worse but she’s def no angel.

Reactions: 5
I do. Actually believe, and not to armchair diagnose anyone, Kristen is the only with real mental illness issues. The other ones are just bad people (Katie and Stassi).

I rewatched season 2 recently and Ariana and Tom were quite awful to Kristin at the reunion. Showing lots of affection while Kristin was crying. I think what happened to Ariana is definitely worse but she’s def no angel.
I have been rewatching too. Up to season 3 atm. Ariana was a real “pick me” girl. Also despite blinding evidence of Tom cheating on her with Miami girl, she was wilfully blind. Defo not saying she deserves what has happened with Rachel now. But Ariana was highly problematic when she entered this relationship. I am sure she will be looking back and kicking herself about this now. Been there. Done that.

Reactions: 10
I do. Actually believe, and not to armchair diagnose anyone, Kristen is the only with real mental illness issues. The other ones are just bad people (Katie and Stassi).
I have a soft spot for Katie cos Schwartz reminds me so much of my ex husband I can relate to how she feels a lot of the time. I don’t think she’s a bad person like some of the others.

Reactions: 8
Her husband being awful doesn't excuse her behaviour and hive mentality she had in the first seasons. She was mean and vicious.

As for the new episode people who believes this is scripted. I actually think it's been reedited but not scripted. If the cast was made of good actors they wouldn't be on a reality TV show lol.

Reactions: 3
I have a soft spot for Katie cos Schwartz reminds me so much of my ex husband I can relate to how she feels a lot of the time. I don’t think she’s a bad person like some of the others.
Hard agree with this. I have really disliked her a lot over the years. But she has acted crazy often as a result of that doofus’s crazy making behaviour. Schwartz is so bad. This season is is undoing.

Hard agree with this. I have really disliked her a lot over the years. But she has acted crazy often as a result of that doofus’s crazy making behaviour. Schwartz is so bad. This season is is undoing.
Agreed this is the first season I’ve seen Swartz for the troll he is.

Reactions: 5
Omg, latest episode. Even if you didn't know - it's so obvious, how can anyone not be more suspicious?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.