Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Scandoval apart, Katie isn't making sense. Why are you expecting Tom to side on you on anything ? He didn't do it when he was your husband, you can't expect to be on your team (especially because Katie is always on the wrong team). A little part of me thinks that she expected him to pursue her when she pulled the divorce card, and try to win her over with a :I'm a new changed man". In typical Schwartz behaviour, the most passive man known to earth, he just agreed. Or else why is she so adamant that they should have a privileged relationship, YOU DIVORCED HIM.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe these people are all like 40 and behaving like this. The most toxic friend group ever. Who remembers when Stassi started dating Patrick and felt high and mighty like “I’m leaving this toxic group behind” then as soon as they broke up, came crawling back.

Re all the recent stuff, I would hate to be around these people. Acting like actually teenagers and none of them have any morals. Ick ick ick

Reactions: 14
Schenas wedding was in August, do you think that’s when Tom and Rachel first boned? Sickos.

Reactions: 7
Just started season three, what is this James guy all about 😭😂
---
Why do none of these couples have sex feels like they all just talk about how sexless their relationships are 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think also because tequila Katie isn’t very likeable, he got away with so much. Watching back the series , they never should’ve married. It’s quite sad really.
Their wedding was beautiful though. 😍
---
Why isn't Tom asking himself why his long term girlfriends don't want to have sex with him 💀
Tom San is the most sexless man on Vanderpump in my opinion, apart from the odd and unstable James Kennedy who doesn't count because there's NOTHING attractive about him in the slightest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just started season three, what is this James guy all about 😭😂
---
Why do none of these couples have sex feels like they all just talk about how sexless their relationships are 💀
James is an absolute mess but I love him he cracks me up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe these people are all like 40 and behaving like this. The most toxic friend group ever. Who remembers when Stassi started dating Patrick and felt high and mighty like “I’m leaving this toxic group behind” then as soon as they broke up, came crawling back.

Re all the recent stuff, I would hate to be around these people. Acting like actually teenagers and none of them have any morals. Ick ick ick
They all have a weird co dependancy I must admit.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Stassi 🙈 but I’ve heard she’s a racist POS later on which is so disappointing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To this day, nobody going to convince me that what Stassi has done is because Faith was black. Stassi has terrorized, bullied and harassed number of people; she doesn't discriminate.

(I know it's an unpopular opinion and I've been banned from several reddit for sharing it. Even if Faith was white, they would've done it)

Reactions: 18
Totally agree on the Stassi point. She was just a horrible nasty cow regardless of what colour or creed.

Reactions: 9
To this day, nobody going to convince me that what Stassi has done is because Faith was black. Stassi has terrorized, bullied and harassed number of people; she doesn't discriminate.

(I know it's an unpopular opinion and I've been banned from several reddit for sharing it. Even if Faith was white, they would've done it)
She has said and done other racist things though. On her podcast she said black people make everything about them and about racism. She said the movie Moonlight was only nominated for awards cos it was a black cast and not because it was a good movie. There were other racist tweets and things that were all discovered when she got cancelled in 2020.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She has said and done other racist things though. On her podcast she said black people make everything about them and about racism. She said the movie Moonlight was only nominated for awards cos it was a black cast and not because it was a good movie. There were other racist tweets and things that were all discovered when she got cancelled in 2020.
Ooh haven't heard about all that, tbh 👀👀. I'll go and do a bit of a deep dive into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.