Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion

If your child is obese and does NOT have a medical reason for it then it should be considered child abuse.

Reactions: 37

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
This leads me to my unpopular opinion- 'sex positivity' has gone too far. Nowadays I feel like unless people like getting choked while wearing a butt plug and nipple clamps they're deemed 'vanilla' or 'boring' or a 'prude'. I'll never forgive the silly bint who told me not to 'kink shame' Armie Hammer when I said he was a disgusting pervert.

If anything we could do with becoming more prudish as a society!

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I also hate when people comment on threads like ‘Hi, hope you don’t mind if I join?
it’s an anonymous forum not a club 😐

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The movie Avatar by James Cameron wasn't that great.

I hate Black Friday being incorporated into the UK when It's always been an American thing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Magee

VIP Member
No-one, and I mean absolutely not a single soul, gives a fuck if your baby is X months old with the photo of them lay down on their back next to the flash card that announces it.

• Haha
  • Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
UO we shouldn’t get annoyed at people taking cigarette breaks… people should be allowed to take breaks at work. If you begrudge a smoking colleague a break because you’re not allowed to take them, it’s not your colleague thats the problem. It’s your employer. Smoking breaks/coffee breaks/screen breaks/toilet breaks are all valid and humane and we should expect them from our employers, not get pissed off for someone taking one.
Yeah no I am gonna stay mad at my coworker having 10+ 5 minute breaks a day just because they poison themselves with cigarettes and I don't. Noone gets that many coffee/screen/toilet breaks. Who would do all the work if we all got the same amount of time off to be 'humane'? Smoking isn't essential like hydration and going to the toilet.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Bloody hell, Grandma, how long have you had a Tattle account? :eek:

Not just an unpopular, but also outdated and covertly homophobic, opinion.
Oh crikey here we go. I must be the worlds youngest grandma I’m not even 30 but ok.

I’m not homophobic and have no issue with people loving who they love.
This isn’t about love though, it’s about dancing. I like watching men and women dance together on strictly. That doesn’t make me homophobic.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BBC’s Strictly come dancing

- gay contestant.
- someone with a disability.
- fat person
- token black contestant.
- BBC employee
- someone from eastenders for the chavs

- black judge
- gay judge
- one member of the cast who has a dead sibling/child/parent
- one contestant who’ll shag their partner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Freddo10

When people post stories of their kids sleeping on Instagram with a background song of ‘how long will I love you’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Caroline flack was a perpetrator of domestic violence and yes it's tragic but if she had been a man the PR and celeb friends wouldn't have gone into overdrive and come out as supporting her.
Channel 4 made a dubious doc after her suicide with all her 'friends' popping up to help the PR spin. It didn't sit well with me
She was pretty and petite and supposedly therefore not capable of injuring a big strong man. A lot of men are too embarrassed to admit they have been battered by their girlfriends/wives.

Having read through CF's last few days, it seems she felt she had no choice but to end her life because of the shame. I wish she'd shown the same courage needed to make the noose, to carry on living instead. She could have become an ambassador, helping male victims of DV, thus publicly reforming herself. I don't think she was helped by her mother treating her like a wayward teen instead of a woman of 40 either.

I am fully aware that what I have written is definitely an unpopular opinion but the whole #bekind stuff got a bit absurd.

• Heart

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I don’t want to diss anyones small business as they are only trying to make a living but there is a special place in hell for anyone who has one of these on their front door. So naff. Also Christmas decorations should not be put up til December.
I don
D2604291-1AE4-46EA-A7C4-9DA84EB00D59.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Supermarket workers who comment on what you’re purchasing should be reported to management and reprimanded.

• Haha